My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~30~

The dress fit perfectly on me, better than any dress I've ever worn actually. The shoes went great with it and accented all of the colors it had. I curled the ends of my hair under and my makeup was smokey colorful. My accesories were gold: my boxing gloves, the gold name plated ring Nina got me, my new gold dangle earrings, the gold charm bracelet Nina got me, and a black cuff bracelet. A knock on my door came, I peeked out of my bathroom and told the person to come in, Mila popped her head around the corner.

"Wow, Krys you clean up beautifully." She looked me over.

I tore my gaze from the mirror and smiled.

"Thank you." I looked over her turquoise bubble dress and silver stilletos. "Not nearly as well as you do, I love that dress."

She twirled and posed.

"Why thank you, but Reese sent me to round up every one. Now we have to go get Austin."

I nodded and flicked off the light, following her out of the bathroom and out of the room.

"Can I ask you something?" Mila broke in as we journeyed to Mr. Kelly's room.

I resisted the urge to tell her she just asked one and nodded.

"Sure."

"Why do you call him Mr. Kelly, I mean you aren't in school anymore."

I blinked and thought for a second.

"I don't know, its just become a habit." That wasn't the entire truth, I didn't call him his first name because I wasn't sure if that was even his real name, he could've changed it again for all I knew.

"Well, no offense but I think it keeps that barrier between you two, calling him his surname reminds him that he is your elder instead of your equal. Personally I think it would be good for you to call him his first name, it might surprise him."

I frowned as I took in every thing she said, what does she mean a barrier? He is my elder isn't he? By seven years to be exact, why shouldn't he be reminded of that? Was she implying something?

"What do you mean by barrier?" I asked curiously.

She looked surprised by my question.

"It keeps you guys from connecting better you know? The two of you together act like a couple, but the student/ teacher matter seems to be putting the brakes on everything. Breaking that will knock that wall down."

My jaw hit the ground.

"Wait a second, you think we should be a couple?"

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah...Its obvious the pair of you have a chemistry that goes further than what meets the eye."