Chapter 7

Serena's POV:-
"Ok! I was saying you have lot of pride which is higher than Arrogance and you imagine things that you will definitely make it happen not that you are delusional, you do understand right" I said opposite of what I think of her. "I am not a child that you think fall for your silly tricks, what you said was exactly opposite of what you think of me" Meitte replied sarcastically. "Oh! Meitte you still don't understand what I meant, I mean opposite of what you said, try to understand" I sarcastically said. "You say it but you don't mean it, I know" Meitte said. "No! It's not at all like that, think carefully" I said. Actually I was laughing at Meitte at this conversation because she knows she is been fooled but still she got confused at what I said. "Can you get it correctly now, Meitte" I said. "I know you are fooling me but I can't really figure it out with your statements" Meitte said confused. well it certainly did the trick, so I think I'll leave it there. And now I turned to Ash. He was seeing all of the insults that occurred now. "Ash" I gently said. "Huh! Ha Serena" Ash replied as soon as possible. "That's Meitte, and over there is Shauna" I introduced Shauna to Ash. "Wait, a minute looks like I seen you somewhere before" Ash said pointing at Shauna. "I studied at same school as Serena and you" Shauna replied. "Yes, Ash she is in my class, one of my friends at school and since then" I said. "Oh! I don't know about that, I don't know any of Serena's class students except Serena since we grew up together" Ash said. Yeah! So many people in school are terrified by Ash's class so someone who is two classes below will never try to get into that mess. "It's not a surprise that you don't know about us lower class students" Shauna said. "No! No! I wasn't meant it that way, I was just saying, it's been 4 year since I seen school soo, that's it" Ash said. He is so kind and good person. I know my Ash wouldn't just say anything wrong that hurts anyone. as I introduced them both to Ash and Ash to Meitte. We talked about our dreams. As for me I said I currently pursuing, I tell you only if I got there. but some of my friends know my dream is be together with Ash in reality and dream. At the turn of Ash. He told he isn't have a destination yet, but he is currently putting missing pieces together to see what will reveal. I seriously want that destination to be me. I really really want. Then Meitte openly said she wants to be so famous and above very celebrity at the present. Finally Shauna said she is doing what she always wanted to do and hoping to continue it in good condition. After all this Meitte has to go crazy to steal my alone time with Ash. That she planned a meeting with all of my colleagues to introduce them to Ash but she just wanted to tease me more. I can that's the real reason. So I have to be careful tomorrow. After that they both left living us alone. I looked at Ash "Ash, are you got bored by this, I know they bit stupid and fools but they came unexpectedly I didn't invited anyone to bore or disturb you" I tried to get excuses for my friends stupidity. "No! Serena why are you thinking like that? I wasn't bored and" before Ash can say another word. I said "I don't feel sad if you speak truth, I really don't mind at all". "No! It's just like I said, I didn't get bored or disturbed" Ash said with a gentle voice. I was delighted of hearing his voice. Ash looked at his phone and said "Guess, I should go now, it's been too late". Huh! Ash want to go but I just spent few minutes with him. I became sad and looked at floor. "But, Ash it soo late already. So are you be ok!" I asked keeping my voice low. "Yeah! It's so late and I probably won't reach the place I wanted to go, and at this moment I still need to figure out where I'll be spending night"  Ash said. Did Ash just said he don't have any place to sleep in that case. "If you don't know where to go then, why don't you stay here?" I took a bold step. But it's not the first time we will be sharing one room. We did shared room lot as children. But since I find out truth about my feelings for Ash. It will be first time. "Huh! Are you sure, Serena, it's ok! If I stay here" Ash asked. Yeah! Yeah! It will make me so happy. "Serena, Serena!" Ash snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh! Yeah! I don't have any problems with you staying here, infact it will make me happy" I said blushing. I was so nervous about this but also the thought of spending night with Ash, I mean in a good way, is so exciting. "If you say so, since I don't have a good option left, I'll stay if you want me to" Ash approved me. Yeah! Yeah! Ash is staying with me. "So, Serena I think I'll sleep on the floor then" Ash said. Huh! No, I don't want Ash to sleep on the floor. "Ash, you know, you can sleep on the bed if you wish" I said. "But Serena, you should be sleep in bed, don't you" Ash asked. "I don't mind sharing a bed with you Ash!" I bluntly said. But I said truth. "Huh! What was that?" Ash asked confused. "Huh! Ha! I said, I don't like my guest to sleep on floor while I am sleeping in bed" I replied but my cheeks are turning even more red.

Author's Note:- That's it for chapter 7. Hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned for more Amourshipping moments. And for now BYE.