Chapter 17

Sorry guys by some system problems. Chapter 17 is slipping between the Chapter 2 & Chapter 3. Hope you'll can understand.

Serena's POV:-
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding, marriage is a lifelong promise to someone we love to keep them in our heart and take care of them" Ash said. But that was, what I- "isn't that right, Serena" Ash asked me. Everyone turned to me.

"You're always right" I said to my Ash

Flashback:-

4 Years ago:-
Serena's POV:-
We are attending a wedding of Ash's relative. Delia aunt's cousin's cousin is getting married today. It's early in the morning sky is full of bright light. I am attending this wedding because, I wanted to be with my Ash. But, Delia aunt invited me and mommy too. So, I got, what I wanted. Currently, I am getting ready for attending the wedding in the we are given. Mommy is helping me, with my dress, makeup and my hair. Ash and aunt Delia is at the next room. After I am ready, I helped mommy to get ready too. As we both got ready, I went outside to meet up with Ash. After some search, I finally find my Ash. "Hey! Ash" I said in a low voice. Ash turned to me, "Hey!" He replied. I rushed to him to walk side by side. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Nothing, I haven't had breakfast" Ash replied. "So, you are searching for food" I asked him. "Yeah! I really hungry" Ash replied. I giggled at his reply. "I know, where food is" I said. "Huh! You do, tell me, where I can eat" Ash asked me. "Ok! Follow me" as we both rushed to where food is. After some running, we reached the destination. "We are here" I exclaimed to Ash. "It's smells delicious" Ash said. I know, my Ash will be so hungry. Since, we're special guest from far away. So, We got to eat before everyone. After, having his breakfast, Ash still kept searching for delicious foods to try. Since, I don't wanted to left out of my Ash. I tagged along with my Ash. To try tasty food. Time of wedding ceremony finally arrived. We all, went to attend it. But, Ash wasn't interested about it at all. Ash was eagerly waiting for food, post ceremony. But, I am interested in wedding, after all, I want to marry my Ash. It's the only thing, I wanted to happen in my life. After, we are done with wedding ceremony, we had lunch. After this wedding, one question was roaming around my mind. What does Ash thinks about wedding? What does he thinks about marring me? I was so eager, that I decided to ask my Ash. "A-Ash, can I ask you something" I said nervously. "Yeah! Sure" Ash replied so casually. I mustered all my courage. "What do you think of marriage?" I said in a low and nervous voice. "Huh! I-I don't think of any particular reason than delicious foods, weddings does have awesome meals" Ash so causually. "Ohh! Is that so," I want to ask Ash, what he thinks of me and him getting married? But, after listening to Ash's response, I feel like, it will be good, if I don't ask it. "What do you think of marriage, Serena" suddenly Ash asked me. I startled by sudden question. "I-I think, marriages, I mean marriage is a lifelong promise to someone we love to keep them in our heart and take care of them" I said nervously. I wonder, does Ash ever thinks like, I do. "Ohh! That's so satisfying answer, I'll never forget what you said" Ash complimented me. Hearing what Ash said, made me curious and hope that, he will accept me as his. So, I decided to ask, whatever may happen. "A-Ash, what about u-us getting, getting ma-married" I asked him with all my might.

End of the Flashback:-

In the Present:-

Serena's POV:-
"You're always right" I said to my Ash. Meitte and the others mobbed around me. Asking me, about, Does I know his answer from the first? Or Does I asked him about this before? and many more questions.

???? POV:-
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding, marriage is a lifelong promise to someone we love to keep them in our heart and take care of them" Ash said. I know, he is such a gentle man. The only thing that annoying me right now is, that Serena is still close to him. "isn't that right, Serena" Ash asked Serena. What? What is she has to do with it? "You're always right" Serena replied to Ash. I noticed a smile forming in his face. Why? Is she that special? How exactly is she special? I completely surrounded by many questions like that.

Serena's POV:-
After some time, as I falsely answered their questions. We again hit the road. As usual I was walking just next to my Ash. Meitte still kept teasing me. And other girls followed us.

Ash's POV:-
As I was walking with Serena and her friends. I did said that, I'll give Serena a gift but, I didn't find anything else. I only got that blue ribbon. I shouldn't give it to her, knowing giving a ribbon means-means. Whatever, I shouldn't get her hopes up, when I can't make it happen. Looks like she forget about it. So, I shouldn't mention it either or-or what do I do?

Serena's POV:-
As we are walking on the road without thinking of where to go next. It's already evening, but for it's a time limit. Ash is going to leave this night. I don't when will I get to see him again. Before today, I got to see him 24 days ago. In that 24 days was an hell to me. I don't want him to leave, I want him to be with me. "So, where are we going next" Meitte asked everyone. Everyone just said I don't know. "Well, I want to go to legendary tree" Ash said refreshing my memory about the festival of  'Pledging Tree'.

 "Well, I want to go to legendary tree" Ash said refreshing my memory about the festival of  'Pledging Tree'

Author's Note:- That's it for chapter 17. Hope you'll enjoy reading it. Stay tuned for more Amourshipping moments. And for now BYE.