I find Hope in the Abyss

It's been about three days since I spent the night at the restaurant with the boys. Since then it's gotten a bit calmer again and my daily schedule a good bit less full. So due to that I spent most of my day writing ideas into my song-book, eating and recording a few things. Aswell as that I also practiced a little on my violin and called Keno an awful lot, there was just way too much to talk about.

But in exactly that moment that I'm not reachable and want to go shower my phone rings. Really, I'm just about to get into the shower as I hear my ringtone. I quickly grab a towel, wrap it around me, grab my phone which is lying at the sink and go into the living room where I sit down on the couch and answer the phone call. Unfortunately it was obviously a video call which is why I tried to hide the fact that I'm only in my towel as good as I can.

On top of that I didn't even think of checking who called me and therefore only see that the caller is 'Joel' the second time I look at my phone. Well great, it can't get any better. The picture from Joel takes a moment to load until I don't just see the blond singer on the other side. Next to him and behind him the other five boys push their selves into the picture and greet me happily as I pick up the call. "Hey. What gives me the honour of getting a call?", I ask jokingly.

Joonas immediately presses himself further into the picture. "The question why Hokka has your number but nobody else!", he says before Joel can say something. The gaze of the singer turns to the curly headed one and looks at him in disappointment. "The reason for that is that Joel put his number into my phone himself and then sent me thr location of the restaurant, which he didn't have to do.", I explain without any emotions to which Joel's disappointed expression turns towards me. "Hello? What about the privacy of a chat?!", he asks when he finds his voice again. "I can ask you the same thing. What about the privacy of a mobile phone. I didn't give you my password.", I argue but he finds another argument against me: "But what can I do if you have the same password as six years ago.".

With that sentence the shocked expressions come onto the other five boys' faces. "How on earth did you remember that?", Niko asks astonished. "I ask myself more why he knew her password in 2016.", Aleksi adds.

Joel doesn't even try to look at his friends and continuously looks at the phone. "How about we get to the actual reason for this phone call?", he tries to avoid the questions and changes the subject. On one hand I have to try suppress my laugh because Joel looks very stressed in that moment, on the other hand I'm also very surprised that he doesn't explain all of it and strictly defends himself, even if he only does this by changing the subject.

As it's kinda about me here too I help him change the subject. "Yeah, I'd also like to know that. Boys?", once I said that all the boys turn towards the screen and wait for one of them to start speaking. After a few moments of silence Niko starts to talk. "We saw that you posted some vocals and guitar tunes in your insta story. That's a new project, isn't it?", he asks and waits for an answer. I nod in agreement: "Yes, I started that yesterday." – "Okay, what would you say about recording in a real studio and let us have a part in it? We anyway don't have anything to do at the moment and are only sitting in the studio. So if you are interested and have time, come by.".

Immediately a huge smile builds up on my lips. That suggestion came very surprising for me and the last time I was in a studio was ages ago. "Sure, I'd love to. Thanks for the offer.", I thank them a bit overwhelmed. "No problem. Then I'll send you the address and then you'll come?", Joel suggests to which I nod but then wait a second before I continue. "I still have to do something here first, I'll text you when I leave.", I say and then the another question comes to my mind, "Can I bring my violin?" – "Sure, why not. But don't you dare think about driving here. Take a cab, this time there's no Tarja that can bring you your car the next day.", Niko answers to which we all have to start laughing. "Okay. Then I'll text you when I'm in the cab.", I correct what I just told them.