Chapter 37

Oscar

Are you familiar with the feeling when someone takes that one thing, you wanted with all your existence, away in front of your nose. Yeah, I felt that most of the weekend. Paired with never ending jealousy and bottomless grief. To sum it up, I felt like shit.

But I eventually decided that Isaac is not worth those feelings anymore and I came up with a great plan to take my sweet little revenge on him. I won't sit around waiting for someone to help me. I am fucking Oscar Thompson. Isaac declared war and I am doomed if I don't shoot back.

I am currently chatting with some random guy I met at a party a while ago, he is not even close to my type, because he doesn't have green eyes, brown hair and is called Is-. No, Oscar, stop. Seriously, get a hold of yourself. Fuck.

Anyways, we agreed to meet up, because, lucky me, he lives pretty close to the little shop, where a certain brown-haired boy works tonight. Now, don't get me wrong, I have never been one to hold a grudge over someone, because I never gave two shits about them, but Isaac is a little different.

I quickly type my date for tonight the time and place, before I turn towards my closet. Operation Revenge has officially started. I grin evilly.

~~~~~~~

The night air is cold against my body as I exit my car. It is a little before 10 pm and I am now standing in front of a two story apartment complex. Jack, my date for tonight, is currently walking towards me with a wide grin. I know that guy has a crush on me, that is the reason I chose him.

This might sound a little wicked, because technically I am only using him for my advantage, but he gets to go on a date with me, so I did him a favor there, right?

Jack is tall, but not taller than me. He is fit, but not too muscular. And his face decorates a sharp jawline. I mean, he is not ugly, but I prefer other guys over him, because he is an asshole, as far as I know.

"Hey." He whispers seductively as he reaches me to which I just nod. I cringe inwardly.

I told him via chat that I would pick him up, because I still need to buy some condoms and lube. I must have lost mine in the depths of my drawer, I smile. We turn towards my car and not a second later drive towards the small Asian shop, which I know has condoms.

I turn the volume of the music up a bit in hopes that Jack won't start talking and to my surprise he actually keeps his mouth closed.

~~~~~~~

We eventually reach the small parking lot in front of the shop and I park the car. The next step of Operation Revenge can begin.

With five big steps, we reach the front entrance of the store and what a surprise, Isaac is sitting at the counter, looking beautiful as ever. But how do they say, even the most beautiful flowers can be poisonous. And with that I open the door, causing the bell to ring and a certain green-eyed boy to look up.

I try to not make eye contact with him, but his piercing stare causes me to struggle. So I finally dart my eyes towards the surprised boy. He looks shocked, horrified even. Jack clears his throat behind me, causing me to break out of my trance first. Shit, don't get so carried away, Oscar, follow the plan.

I abruptly take my date's hand into mine, throw him a heated look and pull him behind me towards the row of shelves. He seems to catch my idea and follows me without protesting. But I stop after a few steps, so that we are standing in the middle of two shelves - enough privacy, but Isaac is still able to watch the full scene that will go down here in the next seconds. Isaac fucking Anderson, buckle up for the ride of your life. The game is on.