CHAPTER 2

I got into the building with the lady in uniform. My client, lady grandma was sitting on the couch in the living room. After greeting her she asked me to sit down which I did. We started talking. She asked about my flight and I replied.

"I heard you are not fluent in Thai" she asked me

"Yes ma but I understand the language very well" my response.

"You're here now. I'll make sure you get fluent in Thai..." She said and started telling me a story of her youth age which was equally interesting. I laughed and started getting more comfortable. I'm happy my client can still remember those details. It won't be a problem having a discussion with her.

She suddenly started calling someone to come to the living room. After calling for the second time, this beautiful young woman in a short and T-shirt got inside the sitting room. Maybe she just woke up from sleep because she looks dull and with a puffy face. She stood beside lady grandma looking at me blankly with no trace of happiness on her face. I didn't stop looking at her also. She looks like lady grandma, they may be related. I stood up to greet her stretching my hand but she didn't take my hand. She was only keeping a poker face.

"Such an arrogant brat." I murmured to myself while withdrawing my hand. I don't want to shake you either.

Grandma wanted to say something but she cut her off.

"You told them not to serve me grandma" she said.

"How can I say such a thing? They were knocking at your door for too long but you refused opening, so I told them to let you be..." Grandma replied

"I was sleeping. I couldn't have heard....." She tried saying

"Treenuch!! You're back!" Grandma called again.

I looked at the direction to see who grandma was calling but no one was coming in. I was beginning to think maybe grandma is seeing things when she called again.

My jaw dropped immediately I saw her. They must be the royal twins the driver was talking about. I can't believe twins can be this identical. There is no difference at all. Except that one is black haired while the other is on blonde hair. I was carried away for a second when grandma said..

"It's good you are here" she said to the blonde.

"Grandma I just got home. I am so tired..." The blonde said hugging grandma.

"You got me drunk last night you bastard" the black haired said getting close to her twin. The other ran to the door.

"Stop it. It's not the time for your little fight" grandma said.

"Meet Miss Kornkamon. My home nurse. It's not been long she came in.."" Grandma said

"I thought you said she will be coming on Wednesday...." The blonde said getting close to us now. And for a second I was confused. I'm sure others are confused as well. Everyone started looking at me to answer.

"Today is Wednesday..." I answered confusedly. Am I wrong?

I was beginning to doubt my calendar. Do they have a different days of the week here?

"Right" she simply said.

"How can a business woman like you keep forgetting days of the week?" Grandma asked her.

Silence.

"Anyways, this is Sam and this is Treenuch" Grandma continued introducing them to me.

Okay so the blonde is Khun Treenuch while the rude brat is Khun Sam.

"Nice meeting you Korn.... Korn what again?" Khun Treenuch asked trying to remember my name. Has she forgotten my name already? Rolling my eyes would be rude so I rather fake a smile.