CHAPTER 14

After Khun Treenuch left me alone in the room. I had the opportunity to look around the room. This is Khun Sam's former room and this is my first time of being in this room. I saw other pictures of Khun Sam with that lady hanging on the wall and on the table as well.

"JADE??" I called quietly.

Is her name Jade? Because in some pictures I'm seeing here the name is boldly written on them. Even a stuffed toy on the bed has the name on it.

Seems Khun Sam is so obsessed with this Jade. If not why is this lady's picture everywhere in this room? I am in love with her but she loves someone else. My heart got shattered into pieces. I am actually the other woman in her life because it's so obvious that the person Khun Sam loves is this lady in the pictures. I pulled myself together as I got out of the room while trying my hardest to hold back my tears.

I let out a heavy sigh and fell on the bed after recalling what happened that day. It's been a week already and it still hurts anytime I think about it. Khun Sam on the other hand never stops to kiss me anytime she gets the chance to. Even after knowing about her love for this girl, I still get weak each time she touches me. I am so loose. I get horny instantly whenever she kisses me. I shouldn't be like this. I hate that I am like this. I tried severally to talk to her and be clear about what we are doing but failed.

I was in my thoughts when my phone started vibrating. That's Yuki. She came back yesterday and we planned to see today. I quickly answered the phonecall. I can't believe she's invited Nop as well.

"I don't want to meet him Yuki" I said.

"Come on Mon. It's been years we had fun together" she said.

I know it's been long but I don't think meeting him now is a good idea. I don't know why I'm still nervous to meet him. Maybe the pain I felt long ago will come back and I don't want that. What if whatever I'm feeling for Khun Sam is a distraction? And seeing Nop again will bring back all the pains?

"Mon?" Yuki called over the phone taking me out of my thoughts.

"You said you are over him. I want our friendship back as it was before" she said.

"Yuki I don't know whether I'm ready to meet him now or not" I said

"I will send the location to you. You can leave anytime you wish if you're not comfortable" she said.

I said okay and ended the call. After some minutes a notification popped up in my phone and it was a message from Yuki. She sent the address to me where we would be meeting in an hour.

I got out of my room to grandma's room to inform her I will be leaving the house in an hour. Even though it's my off day today, I still have to tell her. I entered grandma's room. She's lying on her bed and Khun Sam is equally in the room. I shouldn't have come if I knew Khun Sam is here. I locked eyes with her for some seconds. She's smiling naughtily and that smile always gets me naughty as well. I can't forget how sweet her lips are. She never fails to kiss me in the morning anytime I come to fix her room.

"Mon?" Grandma called bringing my mind back.

"Uhm grandma, I'll be leaving the house in an hour and I don't know when I will come back but I promise not to be so late." I said.

"You can take all the time you need. Just have fun okay?" grandma said smiling.

There is a whole lot of confusion in Khun Sam's face. She looked at me immediately.

"Where are you going..?" She asked me.

"To meet with her friend" Grandma answered on my behalf. 

"Which friend?" Khun Sam asked curiously. But grandma only smiled making her to look back at me.