CHAPTER 3

I keep looking at the twins while smiling from ear to ear. What they did this night got to me. I thought they have no feelings but it seems they care afterall. I took this time to look and admire them while eating the food they suggested I should. And guess what the food is super good. It's not spicy and I am enjoying it.

They are so beautiful and cute. Khun Treenuch is exactly the version of Khun Sam on blonde and vise versa. I admire as they pick up food with their left hands. They are both left-handed. They equally care about each other so much. I can see their affection on how they share the food with each other. I keep smiling broadly when Mr. Anantrakul interrupted my thoughts.

"How is business Treenuch?" He asked making me raise my gaze at Treenuch. Not only me though, literally all of us except Sam who was only focused on her food.

"We are almost close to hitting our target. I'm sure before month-end we will" she replied and he smiled.

"I am always proud of you" he said.

Khun Sam stopped eating immediately and dropped her spoon so loudly. She's keeping a straight face and looking at the table blankly. Is she upset? Maybe not because that has always been her facial expressions ever since I saw her for the first time.

"Anantrakul, we are here to have dinner, you're making Sam uncomfortable" grandma said.

Everywhere became dead silent again. I looked at Khun Sam who isn't eating anymore. But why isn't she leaving the table yet if she's full? I tried diverting my attention from her but I couldn't. This lady infront of me looks vulnerable right now.

"She has served her punishment enough, lift her house arrest order" grandma continued.

She's on house arrest? What did she do? Khun Treenuch on the other hand has stopped eating as well. She has a worried look on her face. I still don't understand a thing. They shouldn't have invited me for dinner if they were going to have a family meeting here. Perhaps I should leave?

"And whose fault is it that she's restrained from leaving the house?" He asked.

"I'm sure she has learnt her lessons..."

"Why do you always speak for them?" He cut her off.

Silence

"Maybe staying at home is better for her." He said.

"Dad.." P'Saints called but he cut him off immediately.

"What? Isn't this what she has always wanted? To become useless to me and the family...."

"She is not useless dad. she has her own business. You have refused to support her" P'Saints said.

I looked at Khun Sam. She's still maintaining her poker face and staring blankly at the table.

"She doesn't need a business of her own. I already have so much for them, all she needs to do is choose one and start managing!" he yelled

"But no she won't do that. All she does is get drunk and misbehave in the streets. Embarrassing the family!!" He yelled again.

At this point I'm not sure I should be here. I wanted to excuse myself immediately to leave but Khun Sam stood up and started walking to the stairs.

"Sam...." grandma and P'Saints called but she didn't stop.

Khun Treenuch also stood up instantly and followed the sister upstairs. Grandma let out a sigh and turned to Mr. Anantrakul.

"See? You got Sam angry again. Because you can't control your anger and you still wonder who they took after? You promised not to be like this anymore. If you continue this way I would be forced to forbid you from having dinner with them" she said getting angry.