CHAPTER 12

How many women are in your life Khun Sam?? I wanted to scream that all loud but I couldn't. I stood watching them, even Khun Sam was surprised to see me.

The lady suddenly stood up and started walking to me. Why is she coming to be? She started running her finger on me with a naughty smile on her face. Khun Sam was just lying on the bed looking at us.

"What is your name pretty girl?" She asked

Did she just call me pretty girl? I looked at Khun Sam but she seems comfortable with it.

"My name is Kornkamon" I answered.

Well I have to. I don't want to be rude to Khun Sam's visitor. But I hate that her finger is running all over me. I equally hate that Khun Sam is silent over it and she's just watching us.

"Stop looking at Sam" the lady said forcing me to looking back at her.

She smiled naughtily. I tried looking away but she held my chin pushing it up to look back at her.

"I see the way you look at Sam. Why do you look at her like that?" She continued.

Now I'm so uncomfortable. Why is she asking me all these? And Khun Sam isn't stopping her as well.

"Do you like her?" She asked me and that shocked the hell out of me.

"That's enough Jim" Khun Sam finally said making the lady sigh heavily.

"Can't I have fun..." She said letting go of me

"No you can't. You're making her uncomfortable"

"Are you uncomfortable?" She suddenly asked me bringing her face close to me and looking at me in the eyes. I gulped.

Now I'm confused. Of course I'm uncomfortable. Who has fun like this? I just stood looking at her.

"See? She's not" she said to Khun Sam.

Now she's stroking my hair softly. Gosh who does that to someone they just met? I'm so not okay with what she's doing. I shouldn't have come to this room.

"I find her quite interesting." She said.

"Jim?" Khun Sam called weakly.

"Fine" the lady said going back to the bed.

I looked at Khun Sam who is looking at me equally. I should leave this room but I don't know why I can't move. Khun Sam walked to me and held my hand. I trembled. She's holding me infront of the girl she brought home?

"Come with me" she said looking at me in the eyes.

I can hear the lady giggling but we ignored her. Khun Sam held my hand as we walk out of the room.

"Why did you bring that instead of Aunt Dhom? That is not your job" she said when we got outside.

"So I won't have to see who visits you and how she's resting her head on your laps. Fine, I won't do that again. But that girl is weird". I wanted to scream that all loud but I held myself back.

"I just told you she's busy with other things ...." I voiced out.

Did she bring me here to teach me my job? Yes I know it's not my job. Thanks for reminding me. But Aunt Dhom didn't send me to do it, I was the one that asked for it. Shit I'm so mad right now.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

That made me look into her eyes. To be honest Khun Sam, I'm not. I don't know why I get hurt whenever I imagine you with someone else. I know I have no right to do that. We are not dating but you kissing me in the morning means a lot to me. I wish I can say all the things in my mind out but I can't.