CHAPTER 15

My eyes widened as I read that. Will she leave the house to this place? Even when she's still on house arrest. Instantly, Mr. Po came to me and handed a phone to me.

"Grandma" he whispered.

Is she okay? Does she need something? I excused myself to a corner and picked the call.

"Hello Grandma" I greeted over the phone.

"Get in the car right now. Mr. Po will drive you home" Khun Sam thundered over the phone.

I flinched as soon as I heard her voice. Why does she want me home now? It's not as if I have something I need to do.

"I give you only 20 mins to be here or I will come get you myself" she said and ended the call.

What is her problem? In as much as I don't want to go now, I still don't want her to leave the house so she won't get into a problem anymore. Why is she so demanding? I stamped my feet as I walked back to my friends. They already read the handwriting.

"Sorry guys but I have to go now. Let's continue this some other time." I said faking a smile.

"Are the twins bothering you....." Yuki tried speaking.

"I have something important to attend to" I replied her.

"Are you sure? Because I wouldn't want you to be where you're not comfortable in. If they are bothering you maybe it's time to move back to England" Nop said.

Is he worried about me or something? I faked a smile at him. They saw me off to the car and Mr. Po drove me home.

"Thank you so much Mr. Po" I thanked him and started walking to the quarters to my room.

I stood stiffly as soon as I saw Khun Sam standing close to my bedroom door. Why is she here? I am still mad at her for forcing me to come back.

"I should kill you right now" she said still Leaning on the wall with her arms folded.

I ignored her and walked towards my door but she held me by the arm and drew me back.

"I hate it when you ignore me" she said opening her eyes.

Said by someone who loves ignoring my entire existence. She came more closer to me. We are inches apart now. She grabbed me by the arms and pushed her face close to mine. Why is she sniffing me?

"Did you drink?" She asked and I shook my head nervously.

"You're not so good at lying" she said and tightened her grasp on my arms pushing me closer to her and looking at me in the eyes.

"I only took few glasses" I uttered nervously and she smirked.

"That's more like it" She said and let go of my arms.

She stood looking at me. I didn't take my eyes off her as well. Our little gazes is making me nervous. She isn't saying anything and I am so tired for this. I don't understand why she's like this. I didn't do anything wrong.

"Who is that friend you went to see?" She finally asked looking at me in the eyes and folding her arms. Why is she interested in who I went to see.

"My childhood frie..."

"Are you interested in her...?" She asked

"Khun Sam." I called cutting her off and she got silent.

Why would I be interested in Yuki and why is she acting like this? Is she in love with me? I still don't know what I am to her. Are we in a relationship or not? I wish I can ask her this and be clear on what we are but I don't have the courage to ask her yet.