CHAPTER 18

Khun Sam is cleaning her face while glaring at me. She looks so cute right now. I can't afford to laugh anymore and I won't let Rak laugh as well. She sat on the chair without taking her eyes off me. She must really be mad at me right now.

"I am sorry" I mouthed.

"Why is he here?" She said pointing at Rak while keeping a straight face.

Is she mad that Rak is here? Can't he be here?

I was sitting in the living room when the boy pleaded for me to bring him here. Well, I love being here as well so I carried him here. After some time, he said he wanted an orange juice. That was why I left to get the juice. I was busy with my phone when I bumped into Khun Sam.

Khun Sam is looking at me while maintaining her poker face. I smiled at her and looked back at Rak who is caressing my cheeks. He's such a cute boy. But I couldn't get his juice for him.

"I'm sorry Rak, your juice.. uhm" I said

"It's okay aunty. I know aunt Sam drank it" he said.

My eyes widened when I heard that. It would have been better if she drank it but her shirt did. I looked at Khun Sam who isn't smiling.

"Come let's go back to the living room" I said to him while holding his hand.

He nodded cutely. We started walking to the door when Khun Sam stopped us.

"Where are you going?" She asked while looking sharply at me.

"To the parlor" Rak answered.

Khun Sam rolled her eyes and walked to us. She grabbed me by the hand, separating me from Rak.

"Who said you can go?" She asked looking at me sharply in the eyes.

"Uhm..." I stuttered.

"We are not done yet" she said.

She started walking to the chair while still holding my hand. She made me sit down and sat beside me. Rak walked to us but Khun Sam glared at him. He laughed and ran to the other side.

We stayed like that for some minutes. she's not talking. She's only looking at me. Now I'm becoming uncomfortable. Why did she keep me here without saying anything? Her phone started ringing. She sighed upon seeing who was calling.

"I will call you back Jim" she said and ended the call.

The name sounds familiar. Oh I remember where I heard the name before. It's Khun Sam's girlfriend. The one that visited her some weeks ago.

"Great" I mumbled. She looked at me

I hate it so much that there are other women in Khun Sam's life. And she doesn't want me as much as she wants them. I should better go back inside since she's not saying anything to me. I stood up to go but she held me back.

"What now? you should stop touching me" I said without knowing I was loud enough that she heard me.

"Why can't I touch you?" She asked holding me tightly and looking at me in the eyes.

What if your girlfriend sees you holding me. She will definitely not like it. I said in my mind. I know I'm acting out of jealousy, I want this beautiful woman all to myself.

"You shouldn't touch me because your girlfriends won't like it." I finally voiced out.

"My girlfriends?" She asked confusingly.

"Yeah, Jade and the one that just called you. What's her name again? Jim! What's up with you and ladies with J?" I said.

She started laughing. What is so funny? Gosh, I hate that she's laughing at me right now. Just this morning she left me hanging after leaving a hickey on my neck, now she's laughing at me for being weak.