CHAPTER 19

I opened my eyes gradually to see Mon still on me and sleeping soundly. My arms are wrapped around her and her head resting on my right breast. She's still naked. I remember using the blanket that has always been here to cover us. I checked my wrist watch that I dropped on the table close to the settee. It is 4 o'clock in the morning. This baby here doesn't have any plan of waking up.

I smiled when I remembered our moments even in the midnight. How she woke me up with a kiss. How she came wanting for more. How she asked for another round. Why do they always ask for more? Seems it's a great feeling because Jade and every other women I met before her usually asked for more as well. No one has ever topped me, I wonder how it feels like to be touched the way I touch them. But I still feel fulfilled when I satisfy them.

I looked down at her and kissed her forehead making her to move. With her hands still wrapped behind my back, she turned her face to the other side. I smiled and stroked her hair. She's such a baby. This baby here said she loves me. I heard it during the first round. Is she really in love with me or she just said it because she was lost at that point?

I was in my thoughts when she pinched my back softly taking me out of my thoughts and I looked at her. She's awake now and she's smiling at me.

"Good morning Khun Sam" she greeted while smiling. I just smiled back at her.

Oh she called me Khun Sam? What happened to the "baby", "honey", "sweetheart", she was calling me all night? I got a little bit sad over it. I knew it. it was all because of the pleasure not really because she meant it.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked looking at me in the eyes.

"I woke up a minute ago but you didn't notice because you were lost in your thoughts" she added.

Well I have been thinking if what you said is true. Do you actually love me? I wanted to say it out loud but I stopped myself. Maybe it's not the right time to ask her all that. She cupped my cheeks and caressed them making me look straight into her eyes. Her eyes are telling me she loves me or am I assuming things. She closed the gap between us and locked our lips. This early morning kiss is all I need for the rest of the day. I closed my eyes to feel more of that as she kisses me passionately. Her warm naked body is sending shivers down my spine.

"I have to go now" she said in between our kisses.

I wish she can stay any longer but I understand she has to go. I equally need a sound sleep before getting ready for work since I haven't slept well.

She parted us and started getting dressed. I can't believe we finally did it. What I have always wanted to do. I still want this to continue. I want to always have her like this. I'm sorry Treenuch but this girl infront of me is driving me crazy and I'm not ready to let her go. I grabbed her from behind and started kissing her neck.

"Khun Sam..." She called warmly while smiling.

"I can't get enough of you new girl" I whispered and licked her ear and she trembled.

"Stop being naughty. I should leave now" she said and started going towards the door. I took my things and followed her.

I followed her to the quarters and after another series of kisses infront of her door she got inside and I went to my room and threw myself on the bed. I kept smiling like an idiot until I fell asleep.

.........................................

Oh shit! This can't be happening. I fell asleep after getting here this morning? I missed grandma's morning meditation? She doesn't usually take them if I don't force her to do that. And I haven't laid the twins' room. I quickly stood up but felt a sharp pain down my center. I groaned in pain but endured it as I walk to the bathroom to freshen up.