CHAPTER 26

I opened my eyes to meet Khun Sam's gaze. She's lying close to me while caressing my cheeks. She smiled broadly at me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good morning Mon" she said warmly.

"Good morning Khun Sam" my response while smiling.

My stomach is growling and I am having a slight headache. I took too much last night. I hope I didn't do anything stupid since I can't remember when I got here. Khun Sam stood up instantly.

"Stay here. I will be back" she said and left the room.

I lied back on bed trying to remember what happened. The memories were coming in pieces that I can't really put them together.

"Oh shit!!" I screamed as I remember telling them I watch them when they sleep.

I am so dead. They must have thought I'm a pervert. Gosh! I should just pretend I don't remember a thing at all from last night. I hugged the pillow tightly trying to calm myself when the door opened.

Khun Sam came in with a tray of food. She dropped it on the bed. I got excited. I'm so hungry right now. I quickly ran to the bathroom to freshen up. I should use her toothbrush but she may not like it so I used a new one.

I came out a minute after and sat on the bed while pushing the food close to me. I started eating hungrily. Khun Sam sat quietly as she watches me eat. After I was done, she gave me a drug for the hangover and I took instantly.

She took the tray and dropped it on the table while sitting back on the bed.

"I have to go check on grandma..." I said

"No need" she simply said while still looking at me in the eyes.

What does she mean by no need?

"I already took care of grandma. You just need to rest here" she said.

I smiled awkwardly at her. She took care of grandma? This definitely is her first time. She smiled back and touched my cheeks.

"Thank you" I mouthed and she just nodded.

"I should stop wearing transparent nightwear anymore. Thanks to you" she said out of nowhere.

Shit, are we talking about it now? I am so not ready for that discussion. I just need to act like I don't understand.

"Uhm, why?" I asked smiling nervously.

"Because a pervert who happens to fix my room every morning enjoys seeing me naked" she said.

"What are you talking about"

"I think you do"

"How? I don't remember saying such last night"

"At least you remember the things you said last night at all" She asked looking at me in the eyes.

"No, I mean I don't remember anything at all but I'm sure I didn't say that last night"

"I never said you said that last night" she said.

I'm so embarrassed right now. I can hear her giggling while I hid my face in the pillow. She came to me and held me from behind

"So you actually watch me sleep" she teased.

Silence

"You know I will gladly sleep naked if you want me to" she said as she continues teasing me.

She made me turn and rest my head on her chest and strokes my hair. We stayed like that for some minutes until her phone started ringing. Wait today is workday, isn't she going to work? She walked to the table to get the phone.