CHAPTER 7

I woke up to see the new girl fixing my room. I tried getting up from the bed but my head hurts a lot. I must have taken too much last night.

"You're finally awake" she said smiling broadly.

I should be so used to seeing her smiling like this every morning but I'm not. It's making me feel things in my stomach.

"This will help with your headache" she said giving me a tablet and a glass of water.

As if she knows my head is falling off. I so much hate the smell of drugs but I must take it. Anything that can make this pain go away. I took it from her instantly.

"You're heavier than I thought" she said smiling naughtily.

Why? Did something happen last night? What did I miss? Was she the one that carried me here? I thought Sam did. I tried to ignore her since I don't remember a thing from when Sam drove us home and I fell when she was helping me get inside the house.

"Breakfast will be ready soon." She said.

Oh thanks goodness. My stomach is growling. I am so hungry this early morning. I stood up from the bed and started walking to the bathroom.

"Just incase you need to hear this first before going downstairs, Your dad is equally here. He will be joining for breakfast" She said opening widely the curtain.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Yep" she simply said walking to the bed to dress it.

Why is he here this early? Did he find out that Sam and I left the house last night? Does Sam know about this already? I quickly got to the bathroom and freshened up. The new girl was already done with my room when I came out. I turned to my wardrobe to change into something better.

"Khun Treenuch, you love books as well?" She asked.

Who doesn't? But why did she ask? I turned to her to know why. She's holding a book. That is my best edition. She can't be serious.

"No no no." I said

"Please...."

"No I don't lend out that particular book. It's rare to see. And I love that edition" I said going to her to take it from her.

"I have been looking for this story book for a while now" she said.

Of course you have. It's not so common but sorry sweetie, I can't lend that to you. I walked to her but she hid it behind her. Gosh such a baby.

"Give it back" I said looking at her hand.

"I will take care of it with everything in me." She said and that forced me to look at her.

Did she not hear the part I said I don't give it out? Even Kirk couldn't get hold of that.

"I will do whatever you want me to. Just let me borrow it. Please..." She continued.

Now I'm weak. She's equally pouting. Gosh why am I so soft around her. Have I been bewitched?

"If you let her go with this book that means you have been bewitched. Show her who the boss is. Take the book from her". I started battling with my head but looking at her face makes me weak.

I decided to do exactly what my head wants and ignore whatever my heart is saying right now. I walked to her and took the book from her.

Great Treenuch, now she's sad. Are you happy now? Wait is she about to drop a tear? Where on earth did they bring this baby from? She looks like a child who they took a candy from. I looked into her sad eyes and my heart hurt a little. I don't know why I got sad all of a sudden.