CHAPTER 20

I just finished from work ready to go home. I miss Mon so much. I can't take my mind off our every moment and that's why I am rushing home to meet her. I know I have a meeting with the new president of Kitty clothings but that will be in the evening. I was keeping my things in place when my secretary came into my office.

"Kitty clothings representative contacted me just now ma'am" Yha my secretary said.

Why would they contact her? Are they trying to cancel the meeting or what? I raised my eyebrows indicating she should continue.

"They shifted the time forward ma" she said looking worried.

"Forward?" I simply asked.

"Yeah by 3 o'clock" she said.

I checked my time. It is almost 3 o'clock. Are they kidding me right now? Who reschedules a meeting forward without consulting the other party first?

"Tell them it's impossible" I said while packing my things.

They can't reschedule at anytime they feel like without consulting us first. It's purely negligence.

"They said if we can't meet now, then they don't know when it will be because the new president is always busy" she said that made me let out a sigh.

I should just pull away from them and get myself a new company. I sat on my chair without knowing what next to do. I let out a sigh of frustration. Yha looks worried as well.

"What are we going to do now?" She asked.

I just have go and hear what they have to say. I hate that they are making me look powerless. I know I am powerless and my company is the least in their client's list. I carried my bag and started walking out of the office.

"Forward the meeting location to me" I simply said while leaving the office to where I parked my car.

A notification came into my phone immediately I got into the car. I know it's from Yha. It's probably the location. I opened it and started driving to the venue. The environment looks familiar. I think I have been here before. But I can't remember when and who I came here with.

"Miss Samanun?" A waitress called.

"Yes"

"This way please" She said leading the way. I followed her to a very private room.

"Please let us know if you need anything" she said and left the room.

There is no one in the room. I checked my time it is about 2 minutes before 3 o'clock. I'm glad I made it on time but why is there no one here? Why do we have to meet in this private room. I sat on the chair at the mini bar and served myself a glass of wine.

The wine tastes familiar as well. Why is everything familiar?  This place, I mean the environment not the room though, and now the wine. I have tasted this before but where? I took another sip of it until a voice spoke behind me making me freeze.

"Good to see you still like it" She said.

The voice is so familiar. A voice I can never forget in my life. A voice I have always wanted to hear again. My hands started shaking instantly and my heart melted running into my stomach. Should I turn? How do I react if I look at her charming eyes again?

"Miss Samanun Anuntrakul" she said.

I can hear her footsteps as she gets closer to me. She stood behind me. Her smell hasn't changed at all. I should turn to her. I gently turn to her.

Jade hasn't changed at all. She's still as beautiful as always. She still looks gorgeous except that she's not smiling unlike the Jade I used to know. She looked at me in the eyes as if she's trying to figure me out and smirked after.