CHAPTER 11

We are having our breakfast together. Khun Sam is all focused on her food. She didn't look at me for once. I wish we can talk about the kiss in her room. I looked at Khun Treenuch, she doesn't look happy. She has been cold to me this whole time. Even when I came to her room to fix it, she sounded different. It's probably because of what happened yesterday. Should I talk to her about it and apologize for slamming the door? That was actually a rude behavior.

I looked at the both of them again. Why are these two women making me go crazy right now? Do they like me? Why are they suddenly making moves? I like Khun Treenuch but Khun Sam makes me feel something I have never felt before not even for Nop. And that kiss was so hot. I was carried away by my thoughts, forgetting I was eating.

"Mon?" Grandma called that startled me.

I looked up. All of them are looking at me surprisingly. Did I do something? Why are they looking at me like that?

"You have been smiling non stop. Are you okay?" Grandma asked.

I have? Shit that's bad. I thought it was not showing on my face. I am so happy right now grandma. Your grandchild kissed me sweetly this morning, that's why I'm smiling. The twins are looking at me worriedly as well.

"I am happy grandma" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"It's written all over you. Do you care to share?" Grandma said and the twins got curious to know. I can see it on their faces. I smiled again. I looked at Khun Sam and got lost. She's equally looking at me.

Of course she's the one making me happy. I'm sorry grandma I can't tell you that....

"Is it Sam?" Grandma asked taking me out of my thoughts. I was shocked. I turned to grandma immediately.

"You were looking at her so I thought..." Grandma said.

I looked at Khun Sam but she's looking at Khun Treenuch now which made me look at Khun Treenuch. Khun Treenuch looks completely confused right now.

"No grandma. I am happy because my friend is coming to Thailand next week" I said.

Well it's true, Yuki will be coming to town next week. But that isn't why though.

"You must really love this your friend" grandma said smiling. I'm not sure what that means. So I'll just smile over it.

"He must be really handsome" she said. Is grandma trying to tease me right now?

"My friend is a girl Grandma" I said smiling. I won over it.

"She must be really beautiful" she said.

"Yeah she is" I said confusingly. I'm not sure what that means.

"She must be very lucky to have you. A loving girlfriend" grandma said naughtily.

That literally got everyone choked. But it's like the twins got affected the most. I had to hand them glasses of water. Gosh grandma don't make jokes like this.

"I am single grandma" I said smiling shyly.

The twins suddenly stopped coughing and are both looking at me.

"Yuki is my childhood friend. It's been long I saw her. That's why I'm happy that she is coming to Thailand" I said still smiling.

"See? they are just friends grandma. Why are you shipping everyone?" Khun Treenuch said getting slightly annoyed.

I looked at Khun Sam but she's looking at Khun Treenuch. Why is she always looking at her to know if she's okay?

"Mon is beautiful and cute. It's not my fault to think she must be in a relationship"