CHAPTER 21

I looked towards the door and almost peed on my underwear when I saw Khun Sam standing with her arms folded. Gosh what happened? I fell asleep while cuddling Khun Treenuch? Khun Sam looks so mad at me right now.

"Khun Sam" I called nervously.

She didn't answer. She was just glaring at me as if I have done something terrible. Well, I may have done something unforgiving since my conscience is killing me, beating me as if I just got caught cheating on a wife. I tried to pull away from Khun Treenuch but she moved and held me more tighter, pulling me into her arms.

Oh my God, she shouldn't make things worst right now. I looked at Khun Sam and she looks more surprised right now. I gently tapped Khun Treenuch to wake up.

"Please let me sleep some more" she said snuggling into me.

I am so dead right now. Khun Sam isn't saying anything neither did she try to help me into getting up. She's just standing stiffly and watching the whole drama.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed to her

She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fist as if she's calming herself down. She walked to us as sat on the other side of the bed. She touched Khun Treenuch on the arm and gently pulled her away from me. Khun Treenuch turned to her and crossed her arm around her, snuggling into her sister instead. Seems she likes to be cuddled. Khun Sam strokes her hair gently.

Khun Sam isn't smiling at all. She's still glaring at me. I am so in trouble right now. We were like that when the door opened after a quick knock. It's grandma with Aunt Dhom. The doctor is equally here. I got out of the bed instantly and stood close to the wardrobe.

"The doctor is here Treenuch" Khun Sam said tapping her to wake up.

"I don't want to see him" she replied while opening her eyes gently.

"You will, so you can get better" Grandma added and that made her jerk up from Khun Sam.

She's fully conscious right now and she's slightly embarrassed. She looked at me and I smiled at her. Seems that got me into more trouble because Khun Sam just glared at me. I stopped smiling at Khun Treenuch instantly.

The doctor went to Khun Treenuch and started examining her. Khun Sam left the bed and stood beside me. Her smell is making me lose my mind. I wish I can be in her arms just like I was this morning. She looked at me again and averted her gaze when I wanted to say something to her. She is snubbing me right now, I hate that she is. She must be really mad at me. But why am I feeling guilty? I didn't do anything wrong with Khun Treenuch.

Getting Khun Treenuch to take the injection wasn't funny at all. We did everything to make her take it, even Khun Sam couldn't get her into taking it. I decided to cup her cheeks and caress them softly while smiling and looking straight into her eyes, only then did she relax and took the injection.

"I should get you married already" Grandma said smiling naughtily and everyone except Khun Sam started laughing. Gosh why did she say that?

"Stop making jokes" Khun Treenuch said while looking at Khun Sam making me to look at her as well.

There is no trace of happiness on Khun Sam's face. I cleared my throat and got out of the bed instantly. I stood beside her, trying to secretly hold her hand but she excused herself and left the room. She's giving me a silent treatment and I don't like it. I watched as she leaves the room. I should follow her. I excused myself as well and ran after Khun Sam.

.........................................

I can't explain how I am feeling right now. Angry? Sad? Broken? I mean it hurts me that Treenuch loves Mon. But what hurts more is seeing them together like that. I don't like the view at all. The way Mon was cuddling her from behind and the way Treenuch snuggled into her. I should be the only one that can be that close to Mon.