CHAPTER 23

I spread myself on the bed as soon as I got out of the bathroom. Mon is still in the bathroom freshening up to change into the nightwear we bought at a store close by. We are sharing same room and I love it so much. I was waiting for Mon to come out of the bathroom but I ended up sleeping off.

"Cold. It's cold" Mon mumbled as she snuggles into me forcing me to wake up.

"Turn off the AC please" She mumbled again in her sleep.

I opened my eyes while still feeling sleepy. She wants it off? I can't sleep with the AC off. I tried to cover her properly with the blanket and wrapped my arms around her. But she was still restless and she continues to shiver. I took the remote and lowered the degree.

It's a bit hot now but I can manage. I cuddled her and watch her sleep for sometime before I slept off again.

I gradually opened my eyes when I felt a hand running all over me. She crawled on me and started kissing every part of my face. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me hungrily making me get conscious of the situation.

Seems someone wants an early morning sex. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist as she grinds on me. She smiled back and bounced on my lips again.

"Someone is hungry" I teased and she pinched me on the waist.

"Ouch. What was that for?"

"For making jokes"

"But you're hungry"

"And whose fault is that?"

She looked at me in the eyes. Her seductive gaze sends shivers down my spine. She caressed my cheeks and her thumb brushes my lips. Making me to separate them. She smiled naughtily as I started sucking her finger. I am so turned on right now and I'm sure she is turned on as well. She closed her eyes tightly while breathing up and fast.

"Khun Sam" she called sweetly.

She's completely out of control right now. I swapped our position instantly making her lie on the bed while I'm on her. Gosh I so much love the sensation she's giving to me right now. I kissed her neck, down to her chest.

I slowly untied her nightwear leaving her stack naked. What a beautiful view I have here. I took some time to appreciate how beautiful she is before kissing her hungrily again. She gripped on the bedsheets tightly when my lips landed on her breast. I tickled her nipple with my hand while sucking on the other nipple. They are so hard and pointed right now.

I parted her legs and buried my face in her center. Kissing and sucking every juice out of her. She moaned and as always, pinned my head down. I started thrusting in and out with my tongue.

"Ahhh" she moaned loudly

I held her thighs tightly to stop her from wiggling like a worm as I continued to tickle her clit with my tongue and suck off all of her pussy juice.

Shortly, her body started seizing and her moan got louder.

"Arrrrgh" she let out a heavy breath.

She's panting heavily as she relaxes her legs. I could feel her warm juice in my mouth and I welcomed it with a smile.

"Nutritious" I said and crawled back to her.

I kissed her passionately so she can taste herself. After which I pulled her into my arms and we stayed like that for some time. Her hands started running on my cheek down to my lips.

"I love your lips" She said as she continues to caress my lips.

"Just my lips?" I asked while looking straight into her eyes. She smiled seductively.