CHAPTER 10

I gently opened my eyes when the sun ray hit my eyes. It's the new girl again. I thought I told her to stop coming. Why is she so stubborn?

"Good morning Khun Sam" she greeted.

I ignored her and turned to the other side of bed. She laughed softly forcing me to smile as well. I thought she was angry with me. I pretended to be sleeping until she sat close to me and tapped me to wake up. She's probably ready to fix my bed.

"I know you hate me and that you don't like me here but grandma insisted I continue with this" she said.

I wish it's true baby girl but it's actually the opposite of what you think. And I don't know what next to do. Seeing you makes my heart to flutter and when you touch me just like you're doing now, I always feel like grabbing you into my arms.

"I am sorry for disrespecting you yesterday" she said. That made me more curious.

We are finally talking about it and she just apologized? I equally want to apologize but my ego is getting on the way right now.

"I am also sorry for being here in your room also. I won't get in your way anymore but I need you to get up so I can lay your bed" she said while tapping me.

I want to turn to her to apologize as well but I don't know how to. She continued to tap me. Gosh that is turning me so on. Her palm is so soft and warm. I closed my eyes tightly to control myself but I couldn't. I grabbed her hand and turned to her.

She's shocked now. Her eyes wide opened and her lips separated. You have no idea how you make me feel when you make physical contact with me. Her eyes fixed on mine while gasping. I started caressing her hand softly. Maybe she would pull away. But she didn't. That gave me the courage to draw her to me and she fell on me.

My heart is beating so fast like it would explode any moment. I'm looking into her eyes but she's looking at my lips while gulping. Does she want the kiss as well? I swapped our position instantly making me be untop of her. she let out a heavy sigh.

"Khun Sam" she called in a husky voice while gasping.

I touched her cheek and she trembled. I started caressing them while looking deep into her eyes. She's gulping heavily. I am equally gulping since I am so hungry for her lips. I caressed the cheek down to her lips forcing her to separate them.

It's time to kiss those lips. I'm sorry Treenuch but I can't control this anymore. I keep saying in my head as I draw my face close to the new girl. I closed my eyes as I continued getting closer to her face.

Closer

Closer.

Yes. This is it. I can feel her lips on mine but I suddenly jerked up. Gosh my phone Startled me. Someone is calling me on the line. Who is calling me at this very wrong time? I so much hate this. The new girl suddenly got out of bed and started laying it. I walked to where my phone is and picked it.

It's Jim calling. I quickly took it. She said she would be coming to see me later in the day. So this is why she disrupted something very important I was doing? I sighed and threw the phone at the table. I looked back at the new girl who is still laying the bed. I stood admiring her from head to toe. I looked at her thighs and gulped. Who wears something as short as that? I know she's just doing her job but it feels like she's seducing me. Should I grab her from behind? I am having a very dirty mind right now. I just want to taste her sexy lips but my mind is telling me to do other things to her.

........................................

I am slightly shaking right now. I know she's watching me as I lay her bed. I wish she would grab me from behind. We almost kissed right now. Infact I felt her lips on mine but the stupid phone interrupted everything. I became uncomfortable because of how she's looking at me. Maybe I should go to her instead.