CHAPTER 13

Treenuch suddenly stood up and went to the new girl She cupped her cheeks and caressed them softly. I sincerely don't know how that made me feel. Seeing that shattered my heart. It hurts because I never thought a day like this would come, a day where my sister and I would be in love with same girl.

The new girl looked at me. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. She isn't smiling and she looks so worried. Treenuch started fixing her hair. Which made the new girl to look back at her. She tucked her hair behind her back.

"You are so beautiful" Treenuch said to her and she smiled.

"Thank you" she mouthed.

There is a striking chemistry between them which I cannot deny. Does the new girl love Treenuch? Speaking of love, I am still shocked over the question Treenuch asked me. Why did she suddenly ask me that? Did she see us kissing in the morning? Am I so obvious with my feelings for the girl? I was in my thoughts when Treenuch's phone started ringing. She excused herself to take that leaving me alone with the new girl.

I locked eyes with her for some seconds before she looked away without smiling at me. Is she angry with me? I am looking at her but she's looking around admiring the city. She's probably mad at me but I don't remember what I have done wrong to her.

"Seems you like the view" I said but she ignored me.

Now I'm worried. She has never ignored me for once, infact no one has ever dared to do that.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Silence.

"What is wrong. You can talk to me" I said

Silence.

She's ignoring me and I don't like it. Maybe I should go to her and make her talk to me. I know she's not okay. Did something happen? I got up from my seat and walked to her.

"What is the problem?" I asked touching her shoulder.

This time she turned to me. She's looking at me in the eyes making me emotional. She's so beautiful this evening, her long messy hair is so cute. I massaged her hair which made her close her eyes. I looked down at her lips, they are separated as she keeps gasping. Shit I'm being pushed to kiss her again. Her trembling hands as she holds my waist is sending me shivers down my spine. Why is it so hard to control myself when I'm close to her like this? I'm completely losing it. I instantly withdrew my hand from her hair and cupped her cheeks instead.

Now our faces are inches away from each other's. She isn't pulling away and she tightens her grip on my waist as I draw my face close to her. Gosh this new girl does not know how she makes me feel. My whole body is on fire and right now I need something more than a kiss. I want her in my bed. The thought of making love to her made me start breathing up and fast.

I can hear her own breathing as well. Seems she wants me as much as I want her. I quickly closed the gap between us. Kissing her turns me so on. I noticed she's a novice but that's fine. It doesn't matter if she's good at kissing or not, the way she sucks my lips makes me so horny. I know I promised not to kiss her again but I can't. The last time I was able to control myself from doing other things to her but this time, it's hard. It's hard because this baby is grabbing my waist so tightly.

"Oooohh" she moaned as I slid my tongue inside her mouth.

She suddenly started unbuttoning my shirt. Does she want us to do it here? This baby doesn't know we are still at the rooftop.  I held her hand stopping her from going further and she looked at me surprisingly. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I locked our lips again and I pushed her gently until we got to the chair. I sat down and made her sit on my laps.