CHAPTER 6

I am in my room as bored as hell. I have done literally everything to keep myself busy and there is nothing left to do anymore. I can't remember how many times I have roamed around the compound. I want to go out. I am no more enjoying staying at home everyday. It's over a week now and my dad hasn't done anything about my house arrest. I was looking out my window this whole time. I saw when Khun Treenuch came back from work and when Grandma left to God knows where in her car.

Oh! The new girl is back to the garden? She was there earlier, taking pictures and talking to the flowers. Now she's back. I smirked. Well, I don't know why I always watch her from here anytime she's in the garden. she loves flowers and she loves talking to the flowers. Tss what a baby. I stood watching her when my door opened. I am so done with Treenuch barging into my room like this.

"Hello prisoner" she said and jumped on the bed.

I rolled my eyes. Whose fault is it that I'm like this? I ignored her and looked back to the garden. The new girl is still there. Great, I will continue keeping myself busy by watching her.

"I can sneak you out tonight if you want" I can hear Treenuch saying.

"No thanks" I simply said while still looking at the girl in the garden.

"That's strange" she said.

It's not strange. I just don't want to get into more trouble. I am so not enjoying this situation and leaving here will make it worse.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of dad? Besides they won't know you left the house trust me." She continued.

"The last time I trusted you I got into this mess" I said.

"Come on Sam, are you still angry with me?" She asked.

I ignored her not intentionally though but because my attention is somewhere else at the moment. This new girl is sniffing my favorite flower and smiling broadly. Is that also her favourite? I was glued to her when Treenuch whispered in my ear, scaring the life out of me. What the hell!

"What is taking all of your attention?" She said looking out the window to see.

"Oh it's the new girl? You watch her too?" She asked opening her eyes. What does she mean by "watch her too"?

"I always watch her from my window as well" she said

I turned immediately to her surprisingly. Why would she be watching her also from her window? I am confused.

"Seeing that you enjoy watching her as well only means she's a natural entertainer right? She should have taken a career in the entertainment industry" she said walking back to the bed.

I am speechless because I am still confused over what she said. So Treenuch watch her as well from her own window? But why?

"Let's go out tonight please..." Treenuch said taking me out of my thoughts.

"I will be in a bigger trouble if...."

"No one will know. I found a new spot. It's hidden. So private." She said.

I let out a sigh. She has already made up her mind and there's nothing I can do. Okay, Let's have fun tonight besides I have been in this house for over a week now.

"I have been stressed mentally recently. Let's grab a drink tonight" she said again and I only nodded.

"That's why I love you".

"10pm?" she added and stood up to leave the room.

"10pm" I replied and she left the room

I looked back to the garden but the new girl is gone. Great now I'll be bored again. Well not for long since I'll be sneaking out with Treenuch tonight.