CHAPTER 22

We got to the airport and walked them inside to where we can't go further anymore. P'Saints keeps smiling naughtily and I wonder why.

"I was wondering why you decided to drive us. But I think I know why now" He said to Khun Sam while still smiling.

Is there something I am missing? I became curious to know why he said that.

"P'Saints.." Khun Sam called weakly.

"What? I mean the Sam I knew can never do such" he said.

Khun Sam rolled her eyes and that made P'Saints to laugh loudly. That got me more confused. I'm definitely missing something. I said goodbye to P'Saints and hugged Rak tightly after that. I will miss him so much. He is such a cute and lively kid.

Khun Sam and I walked back to the car. She opened the car door for me making me smile shyly. She got inside and we drove off. I was looking out of the window all along but each time I look at her, I meet her gaze. The way she looks at me turns me on. Her eyes keep landing on my laps. Does she want to touch them? She's making me uncomfortable and I'm scared for our lives right now because she's paying more attention to my laps than she does to her driving.

"Cover your laps" she finally voiced out.

I looked down at my laps, they don't need covering but I still have to draw my skirt more down. 

"Who wears something as short as that?" She said and looked away.

I smiled softly. Khun Sam is something else. She can touch them if she wants to. She turned to me, looking at me as if she wants to say something but held herself back and looked away again. I giggled. Why is she acting like a baby right now?

Infact the twins are like babies. They are tough on the outside but a vegetable on the inside. I noticed that Khun Sam is scared of ghost too. There are several occasions that she held me tightly because the light went off.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" She asked taking me out of my thoughts. 

I looked at her but she looked away instantly making me smile shyly. Should I consider this a date?

"Are you asking me out for a date?" I asked but she was silent.

"Okay. Let's go" I simply said and she smiled.

Khun Sam is so beautiful especially when she smiles. I keep admiring her and smiling broadly. my mind took me back to what happened last night. I told her I love her when we made love but she didn't respond. And she hasn't said anything at all concerning it. Did she not hear when I said that? I thought I was loud enough. I wish we can be clear over what we are.

After some minutes we arrived at a garden. She unclasped her seatbelt and  helped me got out of the car. She's being sweet to me and it's making me think we are already dating. She held my hand as we got inside.

Not long after the waiter came with the dishes we ordered. We started eating in silence. Khun Sam isn't taking her eyes off me and that's making me a bit uncomfortable. I was smiling shyly at her when... Splaaaa

"Oh my God!" I screamed in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry ma" the waiter keeps apologizing as he tries to wipe the dirt off my shirt.

The waiter slipped, pouring the wine on me. Gosh! I held my shirt and stood up immediately. Khun Sam stood up as well. I can see her angry face. Now I'm scared for the Waiter.

"How careless can you be?!" Khun Sam yelled and started walking to us.

Shit she's really angry now. I held her hands trying to calm her down. The waiter is scared as well.