CHAPTER 27

She has her two legs separated revealing everything. I gulped again when she started running her hand on her thighs. Her eyes are filled with lust and desire and she keeps licking and biting her lips. Gosh! She's obviously seducing me right now.

She did something similar yesterday. Yesterday after the meeting, when everyone had left. I was about leaving too but she held me back. The room is a private room so she must have been so sure no one else would get in. She suddenly said she was hot and started unbuttoning her shirt revealing her cleavage. Her bra was only covering her nipples. How I got out of that one was a miracle, and now this?? Why is she getting naked infront of me all of a sudden?

"No one taught you that it's an inappropriate behavior to spread your legs as a woman?" I said looking away immediately.

"This is exactly what I love about you Sam." She said but I ignored her.

"Always playing hard to get at first. I remember how hard I tried to get you into admitting you loved me. By the way, I know you still do" she said. That shocked the hell out of me.

"What did you just say?" I asked confusedly.

"You were obsessed with me Sam. It's hard not to still feel something for me" she said.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm long over you..." I said.

"Then what is this still doing here?" She asked pointing at a painting on the wall. Yeah, it was a birthday gift from her.

"That doesn't mean I still love you Mrs. Kasem. Do I need to remind you that you're married? And that I don't do married women?" I said.

"But you were ready to continue having me even after I got married? I read all of your messages Sam. I know you were the one attacking any post whether pictures or videos of my husband and I on all the social media platforms" she said.

I got weak instantly. She knew? She saw my messages? And she never bothered to reply any. She knew I was stalking her? Gosh I hate her now.

"It's not bad if we do all that now. Like to elope with you like you suggested. I have a couple of places we could run ...." She said

"Enough of the chitchats Mrs. Kasem.." I said cutting her off

"Stop calling me that?!" She yelled loudly this time.

Silence.

"I am warning you for the last time..." She continued.

"But that is the formal way of addressing you" I said cutting her off.

"I hate to hear that from you. Not from you Sam. Don't you get it?!"

There was silence for some minutes.

"Why are you here exactly?" I asked.

Yeah I should ask because I'm getting more uncomfortable right now. I can't believe she opened her two legs revealing everything. Like everything. She walked to me and leaned on my table.

"You sincerely don't know?" She asked smiling naughtily and looking at me in the eyes.

She touched my cheek and caressed them down to my lips. And smirked after that.

"Stop already" I said but she didn't stop.

She came close and whispered something to my ear.

"What?!" I screamed as I moved away from her.

Gosh, I must confess I felt it. I felt it down there. She has a very dirty-mouth. She stood smiling naughtily.

"Why acting like this? You have done it severally with me before" she said.