Review: Bunny & Mousey

Reviewer: happyinsanitypotter

Author of the book: Spiceseeker

Title:

It is apt and shows that the entire story stays focused on it. Since the names are so unique and cute, it appears catchy as well.
Cover: It is really cute, sensible and describes the story. Good choice.

Blurb:

Quite short but to the point. Gives the required detail.

Plot:

I think the plot's kinda new. I haven't read any such stories read but this one attracted me which isn't an easy task, so yes it was good. Although I think the story focuses a lot on the past, some more scenes of present-time grieving could have been added. It would have added an emotional aspect to the story. But overall it was a good read.

Character:

They are fresh and intriguing. They kept me amazed all the time and the nickname's just awesome. 

Writing style:

it's quite good.

Grammar:

Could have been improved a bit but is overall fine since the readers would understand what you're saying.

Vocabulary:

Nice

Engagement:

Almost passed half a century,  so yes that's a good thing. Try to connect with more people and invite them to read your book.

Overall:

Satisfactory and a good book. Keeps you on the hook and emotional throughout.

Tips:

Really good writing, keep it like that. For increasing the views I recommend you to increase your activeness and contact/inbox other readers inviting them to read your book. Make them aware that such a fine of art exists.
ATB!!

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️