Review: InkBound Connections

Reviewer: Br0ken_Author

Author of the book:  Ink_Enchantres

Title:

Nothing wrong with the title.

Book cover:

Oo, I really like the cottage core aesthetic used for the picture. It is perfect for the main character's personality (more on that later) The only thing I would actually suggest is to make the title brighter so reader can see it better.

Blurb:

This is a great blurb considering it's a Romance title. Depending on the genre, the blurb changes as well. For Romance, you would want a tiny description of the two characters falling in love, and cliffhanger that will want the reader to no more. The author did an amazing job doing so.

Plot:

I am usually not Romance person, however, the plot kept me intrigued throughout the chapters and when I was done reading, I wanted more about the characters and what would happen next. Most of the time, the nerd and jock troupe is cheesy, but I think this is a perfect balance between each character and not in direct hit in the face.

Character Development:

With the chapters present, I haven't seen any development yet, but I really like the characters.  They all complement each other's traits and isn't a mix of choes. In order for character to work, they have to be opposite of each other in some way. Typically,  the introvert,  hard-working character has a peer that is more extroverted and bubbles who isn't fan of school or work. Like I said, the author did a great job displaying that in each character and I'm most excited for Logan's backstory.

Grammar:

Considering that the author's first language isn't english, they write better than most of the people who are fluent in english. I didn't see any huge grammar or spelling mistakes.

Overall:

I really liked reading this book, and I can't wait to see more from this author.

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️