Review: We are Scavengers

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: melodic_daze

Title:

Sounds interesting which makes the reader wonder what it means And somehow, it gives this message :
This is going to be wild!

Cover:

Your cover is good enough to show your story since the mansion that you describe in your first chapter seemed similar to the picture,  and I like that...

Blurb :

Make sure to add your genre.
Also, if you have any special quotes or sentences from your story that will catch the people's attention and show the thrill of your story. You can add it to your blurb to make it more interesting...
Something like:
" Everyone thinks that I'm crazy. However, the things that I've seen are too real to be just a hallucination....."

Plot:

Your plot has a mysterious vibe, which made me want to read more...
So I think it'll be a great story!...

Character :

We only know Trevor for now, but what I got from him in these 3 chapters was that he must have had a dark and heartbreaking past.
And I truly like these kinds of characters trying to remember their hurtful past!

Writing style :

Excellent!.... The way you describe every detail will make the reader imagine easier as if you're watching the scene in front of the eyes.

Grammar and vocabulary :

Both of them were good.

Engagement :

I think your story will be one of the good ones in the thriller genre because it was just three chapters but made me curious to read it and I indeed want to know how the plot will be going...
If you correctly keep the story, it can gain its specific audience!

Tips:

Make sure to have a notebook and write something like charts for your story, your ideas, your goals, and the way you want to continue it... This will help you to not forget them and keep your story as your original first plan, then you can edit it and improve it...
In the end, make sure to have a schedule for publishing chapters to not lose your audience.... Slow updates are ok but keep it on a regular pattern...

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️