Review: The Merciless Beast

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: Emerald_666666

Title:

It is an interesting title for your story. So, I liked it.

Cover:

You can use a more attractive front for the title, like the ones which are more curvier and artistic. And I guess for the colour, red could have been a better choice.
It's not a must, I'm just suggesting.

Blurb:

I think your blurb could have been better, it needs to summarize a bit and you can narrate it more interesting. If at first, you mentioned something like this,

"With her dreams of becoming a fashion designer, Erica will work as the assistant of a merciless beast, Steven Williams, who despises gold diggers and whores with a tough personality in other to earn a living. "

Plot:

The plot is Rom/Com and it was indeed fun to read. You managed to make hilarious moments and jokes which were seriously needed so in my opinion, it was perfect.

Writing style:

The things that I noticed which was pretty unique were you tried to use subjects and context from different nationality!..
There was a time I felt like it was a Korean drama and then mixed it with an American style or even Japanese! So I think it was lovely!...

Character:

Erica our main female lead, her personality is bright and funny so I really liked her spirit.
Steven is an Italian hot boy, so who can even not like him?
And I liked that you put a reasonable background for him to show why he's tough and acting rude.
Other characters were also well-written!

Grammar and vocabulary :

There were a few errors in capital letters. But overall was good.

Engagement:

Your story is fun to read so I can say I was engaged in it and wanted to read more.
But I need you to put a bit more details into your story for example in the first chapter,  I wished you had written more about their accidental kiss. As you know, showing more about how he ended there etc... So that we can feel that scene more.
The length of the chapters was good.
Their conversation was fun to read.
So overall I should say your book is worth reading in this genre.

Tips:

Find rom/com fans through other popular books from the comments or followers and promote your book in their DM's
Add your genre to your blurb.
Make sure to keep your plot on the right line and don't lose track.
Then it will go Awesome. 

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️