Review: Love at Dawn

Reviewer: _sweet_sunshine32

Author of the book: LiebeKlara

Title:

Really loved the title, it's so sweet and romantic.  Also relating it to the book seems very connecting and foresight.

Cover:

Sweet. Remind me of Tarzan but really shows the love blossoming amidst a historical era. The eye contact is so loving and beautiful.  Good choice.

Blurb:

I personally think it's a bit long and some spaces should have been left between those lines so that it looks separated. Though the lines and blurb are really good.

Plot:

I have never read any historical book and this was my first one. I have to say I am now invested in these kinds of books because of you. The plot was breathtaking. It is incredible and freshening. Overall a good read.

Character:

Lovely and compassionate exactly how the blurb describes them so yes it was overall satisfactory.

Writing style:

Overall good but some things could have been written in the form of a single paragraph rather than dividing it into different lines.

Grammar:

Good.

Vocabulary:

Nice.

Engagement:

Very good with 3.8K reads. Keep going like that.
Overall: A satisfactory and refreshing read.

Tips:

Try to keep some spaces in your writing. Rest all is amazing.
Good luck!! Keep writing like this <3

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️