Review : Doomed Romance

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: @insanehuman2289

Title:

It suits your story.

Cover:

The cover is amazing.

Blurb:

I like the blurb since it's well-summarised.

Characters:

1/ Vedhika, gives a strong girl vibe so I liked this side of her, and also showing the relationship with her family was a positive point.

2/ Saransh, he seems arrogant and full of pride, but you showed us his soft side by how he treats his dear ones, which means he'll get character development so I also like him.

They have a good interaction as a enemy to lovers!

Plot:

The story seems interesting, and I liked the prologue that shows us a bit of the present time and then it will start with flashback to past.

It has a romantic comedy vibe and was fun to read, especially if someone is a fan of slow burn instead of falling in the first sight.

So I think you wrote the story pretty well.

Engagement:

It was also good and I believe it has the potential to gain reader's attentions.

Vocabulary and grammar:

They were also good. Just a few errors on punctuation marks.

Tips:

1/ I suggest you to describe your characters' physical appearance in words, too, and it'll be more interesting that way.

2/I noticed your tags are too common which is why the rate are not enough for your story to be known, so you can make more specific hashtags to get higher rates.

3/and also make sure to answer your comments it'll help to improve your rates

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️