Review: Down In The Dumps

Reviewer: Bluelovesleep

Author of the book: Yagya_SskY

Title:

Very good title, and I think it fits the story well.

Cover:

Great cover. I love everything about it, it's completely unlike some romance covers that feel too empty or too crowded, it's great in between. 

Blurb:

Well-written, it explains everything the readers need to know before they can dive into the story.

Plot:

The plot is amazing! It's so well thought-out and very creative. I'm not a fan of most romance stories but this one is very different from what one would normally expect. I never expected to find a story in which the MC would get some sort of second chance in a different body, great idea!

Character:

The characters are great. They felt very distinct from one another.

Writing style:

Very good. The writing style was easy to comprehend and descriptive enough. I especially loved the comparisons you have chosen.

Grammar:

It was great and I have nothing to point out.

Vocabulary:

Good, as I mentioned before,  it was easy and engaging to read and the choices you made to tell this story were amazing.

Engagement:

Very engaging for sure! I'm not a romance reader in general, but the little mystery that the MC finds herself in was enough to keep me hooked.

Overall:

Great book and I would recommend it to everyone. 

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️