Review : How to Get Away with Evil

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: enyaclancy

(personally, I like this book very much ❣️)

Title:

The title is intriguing!!!

Cover:

This is just my suggestion, Your cover is good, but I can't able to read the text clearly on the top and bottom of it. Maybe you can use a better font?...
Also, you can make the "Evil" word a bit larger to catch everyone's eyes.

Blurb:

I like the first part of your blurb!
Because it'll show the thrill and mysterious sides of your story!
It reminded me of the " pretty little liars "
Which was my favourite tv show.
But my suggestion for your blurb is first, make sure to add your genres to it, like a thriller, mysterious, ...
The second one is just a suggestion,  not a must: The second paragraph is too long, in my opinion,  and it can cause people not to read all of it.
If you could've pointed out the important and most crucial interesting part of your story in a more summarised way, that would be awesome!...

Plot:

I love the plot!...
There's something in your story that keeps the readers engaged and makes you keep wondering and thinking!
And I think this is one of the best thrillers, mysterious stories!!!...

Characters:

First, the FL, our A, For me, her character was a bit hard to understand,  especially in the first two chapters because she looked too calm to me while I was reading. I'd like, IDK, maybe more panicking about what she had done to her best friend and figuring out herself and her reasons.
Scaring of herself more?...
But, at the same time, this unknown side of her is eye-catching as the story will go on. And we see more sides of her. Very well-written!
In the end, I thought it could've been better if you'd shown her thoughts and feelings more, especially since she is your main character. 
Second,  Jess, I just like her! She gives your story the fun that it needs! Like a bright light in the darkness....and I like the way she and A hate each other sometimes....
Ethan has dynamic chemistry with A!... I love that!
Writing style:

it's perfect! Well done...

Grammar and vocabulary:

Your grammar also was good and You've used such an excellent variety of words.

Engagement:

I was engaged, trying to figure out what was going on, but there were plot twists over and over! ...
Which makes it fun to read.

Overall:

Highly recommend it to everyone who likes these types of genres!...
I can't wait to see how this story will end!...

Tips:

Try to find fans of this specific genre through Wattpad through other's stories in this genre. Messaging them and promoting your work with them. 

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️