Review: Revenge Is My Passion

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: ParnikaWriter

Title:

Your title is tempting so I liked it.

Cover:

Your cover pic is good, but need some graphic designs and add your title on the picture and that can be amazing.
You can use canva.com to design a cover or find cover shops on Wattpad.

Blurb:

The blurb was well written so good job on that.

Plot:

Your plot sounds interesting since it's about a girl getting revenge on people who betrayed and left her in the most critical moments.
So people who are interested in angst and drama this could be their cup of tea.

Characters:

Hazel, a 15 years old girl, who seems to be brave with a kind heart, but I believe she has the potential to become a strong woman with stone-hard since she

wants revenge! So that was what I got from her until now.
And Alexander is a mysterious boy who seems to be the male lead, but we still don't know about his background which I guess you will tell his story in future chapters.
What I wanted to suggest to you is that, you didn't describe the physical appearance of your characters.
As a reader, I like to know what they look like, so make sure to describe them.

Grammar and vocabulary:

Your vocabulary choices are also good enough, but I just saw a few Grammar errors on your chapters so make sure to edit it by double check.
And on the first chapter, I noticed a mistyped, the part that you wrote, "Samuel and his parents behind me" which I assumed was supposed to be "Behind Him".
Als,o you can use "Grammarly" app to help you

noticed if there was something wrong.

Engagement:

As a person who is addicted to angst and drama, I liked your story and I'm anticipated to see how she wants to get her revenge.
So you did a great job and I'm sure this book has the potential to become popular.
It was just a few chapters but you really narrated her situation well.
Just a reminder, this topic and genre need to be as realistic as possible, plus sneaky tactics and plot twists, with a bit of thrill, and her way of getting revenge should make sense from the audience's POV.
So make sure to have a general plan for it to not get lost in the middle of the story.

Overall:

Good job as a beginner! Hope you will get your audience soon~

Tips:

If you've ever experienced a block while~

writing, start to read other works with the same genre so you can get inspiration and new ideas, new vocabularies, etc. It will help you to open your mind...

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️