Review : Obsession

Reviewer: Bluelovesleep

Author of the book: Minooiii

Title:

I think that the title is perfect for the story's overall concept. It's great and I sure wouldn't change it.

Cover:

I think that the cover is too plain. For the kind of story that is, I would try to make it a bit gloomier and perhaps darker and more dramatic. Look around on Pinterest to get inspiration for something that fully captures the essence of your story. Also, search for cover shops on Wattpad, if you do so, you can find talented and amazing people that will make a great cover for you. 

Blurb:

Blurbs are hard to write, definitely one of the things I hate to come up with. I feel like the blurb is okay, it's not extraordinary or terrible.  I do think that you could work a bit more on it to polish it a bit more. The blurb should capture the reader's attention and not give away much of the story, however, I think the reader would appreciate a little more information about the main characters and their surroundings. If I were you, I would give a brief introduction to both characters ( maybe use something to compare them and show their similarities and /or differences) and then you can get to the plot.

Plot:

The story seems great so far, but unfortunately, I don't have much free time to read it because of college and work. But until now I am enjoying it a lot. I think that the settings are well explained even though I would try to get more details about the environment,  other than that, I enjoyed it a lot.

Characters:

The characters are amazing! I loved how you described them and how distinct they clearly are from one another. I don't really have anything bad to say about them. 

Grammar:

The grammar was okay. There were only a few mistakes here and there that can easily be solved once you go through an editing process. We all go through it, so take your time and do that once you feel like doing so.

Overall:

I always enjoy stories that are somewhat based on real-life experiences,  as I think that you can find inspiration for a good book for different people including within us. I absolutely loved the playlist suggestion, the songs chosen were amazing and fitted like a glove to the story. I enjoy it when writers go all the way out for their stories and offer readers aesthetics and playlists. The chapters that I read were good and enjoyable, and I think that everyone should give this book a go!

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️