Review: Lose it all

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: midnightdancexx

Cover:

Your cover is good and attractive.

Title:

I like the title and suits its content.

Blurb: Is well described and there's nothing lack in it.

Characters:

First, Alice, she's a teenager who has lost her parents in a young age so she's struggling with traumas and depression. I liked the way you showed her unstable mentality.

I feel sympathy for her...

However, there's something I'd like to mention that I couldn't get her why she keeps acting harsh towards her uncle at some points.

I felt sad for Matt somehow. :(

Second, Matt, Alice's uncle. I actually like his character and I think you really portrayed him well!

In the end, Scott and Frances, these two villains of the story who wants to get revenge from Matt and poor Alice got involved in the mess~ You managed to describe them perfectly and I liked that you made backgrounds for them, so that we could dig dipper into their actions.

Plot:

I believe your story is such a perfect choice for those who like dramatic or revengeful stories since you wrote this extremely in detail and everything is in their right place.

I should say it was perfect.

Grammar and vocabulary:

They were also good and I didn't notice any errors.

Engagement:

It's an interesting story to read and I'm pretty sure every person will attract to it by the first part until the end.

Tips:

1/ The only thing that I'd like to mention is that your chapters seemed a bit long which can make the audience doesn't read the whole part completely. From what I read in Wattpad's guide, 2000 words are enough for each.

2/ Make sure to join book clubs, or message people in their DMs and promote your story to them.

3/ use more specific hashtags

4/ Just continue as the way you've been doing until now since you're already a great writer.

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️