Review: TBBT: The Sequel Situation

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: Fifipencil11

Cover:

Your cover looks interesting and fun actually, but I think you can make it more attractive because, at first glance, I couldn't realise that it was bigbangtheory fanfic.

Title:

I believe the title is fine.

Characters:

The characters are from "The Big Bang Theory" series, so the fans of this show have already known them.

I should mention that you made the characters' personalities perfectly similar to the show so as a reader I could've imagined them in that situation.

Well done on that!

Plot:

I'm a fan of bigbangtheory, and I liked that you chose to write this fanfic for it. It was indeed a fun new idea and I enjoyed reading your book.

Also, I liked the way you made their conversations hilarious just like in the show which shows you're truly a creative person.

Grammar and vocabulary:

They were also good.

Engagement:

I believe it was fun to read and the readers will like your story.

Tips:

1/ It would be awesome if you could make your chapters longer since they were short in my opinion.

2/ I want you to narrate your story a bit in detail. Showing their expressions and describing the environment around them briefly.

I think it can be more fun if you make the story longer and more detailed rather than just writing their conversations so that your work will gain even more audiences.

3/You have the talent to write fun stories so don't give up and just keep going.

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❤️