Review: Moth Light

Reviewer: Bluelovesleep

Author of the book: theRavensWritingd3sk

Title:

Moth Light is a very interesting title for a book. However as of now ( given that the story only has four chapters ) I don't see how it fits with the story maybe it's just a bit soon for that.

Cover:

The cover is amazing,  I honestly wouldn't change it.

Blurb:

The blurb is very well-written and I just wish I could do such a good work with me. What we need to Know before starting to read is there
And it leaves that feeling of wanting to find out more.

Plot:

With four chapters in, is a bit hard to give a big description or get a strong feeling and something that I would grab if I saw it in a bookstore.

Character :

All chapters are great, but l have to point out Eula as the most fleshed-out to me. Also, she feels very relatable to me, especially the hating mirror and getting ready to go out, I feel her and I can understand her.

Writing style :

The writing style is amazing and loved the descriptions.

Grammar:

Nothing to point out, it was great during the four chapters.

Vocabulary: Easy to understand and straight to the point, it made the reading experience very enjoyable.

Engagement:

As I had warned you before,  I was on a tight schedule (and still am ) to do this review because I went to Paris to see Stray Kids and had to return the next day for work.
The second I was warned that I would get my day off, I knew that once I got home I had to do this created. I think this story is very interesting and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️