Review : The Man In Grey / kth

Reviewer: Minooiii

Author of the book: iamKanshee

Cover:

The cover is fabulous. I liked it.

Title:

The title seems interesting and tempting.

Blurb: I think the blurb needs more explanation. A brief summary of what kind of story the readers are going to read, so that make them curious to choose your work.

Characters:

1/ Female Lead: Aera, she seems a good girl with a sad background.

I really wanna know what happened in the past to her and why is she kinda depressed and thinks negatively somehow.

2/ I guess the main Male Lead is Taehyung, right? If he's the main lead, I want you to make him more significant than the others.

Focusing to show his emotions and actions more than side characters, so that the audience can understand his character.

And after that are other BTS members, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, ...

Your characters are still in vain since the story is on going, so it's a bit hard for me to say something about them.

All of them are acting suspicious, and I'm indeed curious that what's up with them, LOL.

However I believe you wanted that your story to be mysterious, so in the end I should say you've done a good job with that. This will makes people keep wondering about them.

Plot:

Your plot is indeed well-written. The idea is new and fun to read since it has sweet and sad moments all together mixed with mysterious side of story.

So I should say that's awesome!

The only thing that I'd like to mention is that, in some parts I was a bit confused about what was happening, like mostly chapters 3, 5 and 7, because the scenes had changed fast in my opinion.

I believe if you could add more details to your story, describing your scenes, the situations and characters a bit more that would make your story 100% perfect.

Try to write everything you imagine in details

so that your readers can feel that moment like you do.

Grammar and vocabulary:

They were acceptable and well-chosen.

Engagement:

The Engagement is high! Your plot made my mind to keep wondering and questioning, so overall is a worth reading fanfic.

Tips:

1. Add and describe more details.

2. Make your main characters more significant than others and show their interactions and chemistry to excite people, like that part when they were hiding in the closet~ that was wholesome!

3. Join kpop clubs in Wattpad to promote your amazing story.

4. Don't lose your hope and just keep writing.

It's okay to make mistakes or not being perfect since the start, but you'll surely improve by time.

Thanks for choosing our review shop ❣️