42. Don't give Clint a cape.

🙈thank you all for the comments on the last chapter you're all so awesome and I love you all🙈

"Do we have to go back?" I protest. Natasha sighs as Clint runs round the room, wearing a cloak and helmet.

"Yes. Clint's getting Asgard fever and I keep getting advice about my baby from Asgardian women," she tells me.

"But it's so fun up here! Fandral loves me!" I grin.

"People are probably missing us."

"You mean you miss Phil, Maria and Fury."

"Don't you miss your friends?"

"You're my friends."

"Aww!" Bucky comes swooping in, also wearing a cape and helmet. "That's sweet!"

"Shut up, Buckster. Where's your boyfriend?"

"He was your boyfriend first," Bucky says and trips over his cape. I ignore him as he lands face first on the floor.

"Nattie, what are you going to call your kid?"

"I like Dimitri," Natasha smiled.

"I like Katn-"

"FRIENDS, THE BIFROST IS READY!" Thor yells. I wince. We're really going to have teach him about inside voices again.

"Yay!" Clint screams and pulls Bucky up. Both of them run at full speed down to Heimdall. Steve calls after them to be careful but Tony puts his arm round his waist and starts to tell him a story. Bless the Stony.

Loki is talking to Heimdall, Bruce by his side and glaring at him. Oops. I'm guessing Loki's still not forgiven for breaking Bruce's non-Hulk streak.

"Loooooki!" I call. "Have you send goodbye to your father?"

"Yes." Loki teleports next to me and scowls. "Odin told me to have a good journey back to home. I'm guessing he doesn't view here as my home anymore."

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself," I say then there's a scream. Bucky has tripped over his cloak again and this time he's brought Clint down with him. Clint writhes on the floor, screeching while Bucky makes mournful whale noises.

"That's the father of my child," Natasha says faintly, growing pale.

"Good luck." I smirk as Steve runs forward to help his boyfriend and slips on the bridge, landing on top of the man pile-on.

"For America!" Tony shouts, runs forward and leaps on the pile-on. They all start yelling as Thor starts running towards them too.

"Thor, no!" Bucky cries out before the six foot something muscled god squashes them all and muffles their screams.