20. Do not star in a reality TV show Part 1

We're all sat at the table, eating the omelette Bruce made us. It's quite good...if a bit dry. None of us mention that because last time we did, he kind of broke Harlem (again).

"So..." Tony begins and I glance at him. "What are we all doing today?"

"It's Saturday," Steve says. "Art classes."

"Nude drawings?" Tony asks and Steve chokes on his water (orange juice is too acidic for the morning according to him).

"Barton and I are going on a mission. I am seducing some guy and he's going to be my backup," Natasha says.

"We are?" Clint looks confused.

"Yup."

"'Kay."

"Bruce? Thor?" Tony asks.

"I'm going on a double date," Bruce announces then blushes as we all stare at him. "What?"

"Who's your date?" I swallow some omelette and instantly have to down my juice. "Betty Ross?"

"Um, yes, I have to go get dressed anyway," he looks at the clock. "Come on, Thor."

Thor happily follows and I look at Tony. Tony scowls at me and bins his omelette. "Right, I'm going to get some quality breakfast at this amazing restaurant I know. Anyone in?"

"We'll come," Natasha says, gesturing to Clint. Ooh. The we part of the sentence makes me fangirl.

"Ahem," I cough. "Tony, aren't you going to ask me what I'm doing today?"

"It's probably boring. Playing a prank on Hill that goes wrong and then coming back here and watching a whole series of some TV show in one day on Netflix then following one of us around before we agree to do something with you then food, more TV, snuggling with Steve and bed?"

"Series?" I say incredulously. "Amateur."

"What are you doing then?" Tony asks.

"I was going to go to the helicarrier and put posters up in Hill's office with a shirtless Thor on from that Avengers Calendar you did for Christmas and then come down here, using a stolen ironman suit, and watch all nine episodes of Sherlock," I say triumphantly.

"Right...your life is fascinating," he rolls his eyes and get up. "Come on, guys."

"It is fascinating! I could be on reality TV!" I yell but they've all walked out. "I should be on reality TV," I tell Steve. He nods at me.

"Yep, definitely."

"Do you even know what it is?"

"I don't."

"I'm going to be on it. I'll hire a camera crew now," I get out my phone and start searching Google. Steve looks concerned then shrugs and kisses me on the cheek.

"Don't do anything crazy, sweetie. I'll see you at 4."

Google Search

camera crews
hire a camera crew for a day
gmail
reality tv show for a day
reality shows
real housewives
real housegirlfriends
girlfriends of superheroes
girlfriends of the avengers
jane foster contact number
betty ross contact number
flebble
is flebble a word
flebble urban dictionary
tumblr
tumblr flebble
captain america's art class
oh my god my boyfriend is famous
facebooklokilaufeyson
spacebarisntworking
nice sushi restaurant
sushi