44. Don't go to Comic Con Part 2

Two hours later, we all meet up in the McDonalds next door. "I got you a cape," Loki hands me a green cape, a replica of his normal one. "I also got bombarded with girls when you were off with your friend."

"Are you jealous, kitten?"

"Please don't call me that."

"Sorry, boo bear."

"I hate you."

"Who's your friend?" Tony says before we can start a war. I grin and put the cloak on.

"I'm Batman," I growl.

"Ellie-"

"Batman doesn't answer to humans," I growl even more.

"Batman is a human, dumb ass," Natasha rolls her eyes.

"I'm Batman."

"We're not going to get anything else out of her," Bruce says. "Pretend she's not there."

And for the rest of lunch, I sit in the corner of the booth, humming ACDC to myself whilst Loki nervously feeds me chicken nuggets.

Sorry it's so short! Only 142 words I think :( but I just wanted to update and tell you guys the good news (if you haven't heard it)

AMERICA HAS LEGALISED GAY MARRIAGE IN ALL FIFTY STATES AND I JUST AM FFFFF

This is so amazing and I love that gay people now have the same rights as straight people...in America.
There are still huge problems about homophobia and equal rights in the world but at least we've had this small victory and I'm sure Steve Rogers would be proud of this show of freedom.

Congratulations any LGBT readers and please message me on kik (pietroisalive) at any time if you want to talk!!

-Georgia xx
{who can now legally get married in America to men AND women}

Tumblr: brb-going-to-hell
Instagram: avengerxassemble
Archive of our own: bluecarsandsuperheroes