27. You're alive

"If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L means first attempt in learning. The end is not the end, in fact E.N.D means Effort never dies. If you get no as an answer, remember that N.O means next opportunity"

O means next opportunity"

---

You and Five were in his bedroom. You were laying on the floor next to each other with your heads tipped a little bit to the side, so you were almost touching each other while you were just looking at the ceiling.

You and Five did this as often as you could.

"Okay, my turn" Five said and think for a bit, "I have one. If you could punch anyone in this house. Who would you punch and why?" he asked "Luther" you answered "Why?" Five asked "I don't know, there is just something about his face and his attitude that makes me want to punch him so much" you said "I would have said the same, him and sometimes Klaus" Five said "Why Klaus? I mean, he can be annoying sometimes but not so much that you want to punch him" you said "I would" Five said and you chuckled.

"Okay, if you had to choose one to take with you on a deserted island who would you choose?" you asked "You" he answered immediately "Why?" you asked "Cause you are the only one I would never get tired off" he replied and you looked at him.

"You are the one I can see myself with for the rest of my life" he said "What are you saying?" you asked "That we should get married" Five said "What?" you asked as your eyes widened. 

"Do you really mean that?" you asked "Yeah, why not" he said "Five, we're kids, we can't get married" you said "We definitely can, I can quickly find a ring and give it to you" he said "But we're still kids, beside we are not even dating, and what if you don't wanna be with me forever? Marriage means forever" you said "I definitely wanna be with you forever, let's just skip the whole dating part and get married, please" he said as he was making a begging face "Don't make that face. I can't say no to that face" you said as you looked away from him "Then marry me, Nat, please" he said "Let me tell you this, let's just be kids for a while, then we will start by going on dates, then walk our way up there and then ask me when we're older if this is still going on" you said "That sound like a plan" he said before you both looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm going to marry you one day" he suddenly said and you turned your head to look at him "One day I want to marry you, I want to have kids with you. I want to travel the world with you, I want to build a house, settle down and grow old with you and if I should leave this world before you, I want to leave in your arms. I truly wish for a lifetime with you" he said "Do you really mean that?" you asked and he nodded "Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have said it, beside I can't see myself without you" he said and you smiled as you grabbed each other's hand.

"I hope you realized that I will make you mine one day. We'll get married, build a home and a tree house and a family together and support each other in our dreams. We'll probably fight, we will definitely make up and we will grow old and happy together" he said.