34. Sibling Reunion

"Open your arms to someone who is trying to be your loyal friend" 

---

When you, Diego, Five and Amy return back to Elliott's place, it was dark and you saw Elliott passed out on a chair next to a passed out Luther "What the hell have they being doing?" you asked.

"I don't know, but come" Five said as he grabbed your hand "Where are we going?" you asked but he didn't answer as he dragged you into your bedroom, closing the door behind you before he almost push you down on the bed.

He then found the first aid-kit, a bowl with water and a rag.

He sat down next to you, and he continued looking at your cut, before he dip the rag in the water and he started cleaning the rest of the blood off your lips.

Readjusting the rag in his hand, he started dabbing the blood around the cut lightly before putting the rag down "You shouldn't have come. I should have protected you" he said "I wanted to come" you said "Yeah and look how that got you, I should have---" "Hey" you said as you grabbed his hands causing him to look at you "I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me all the time" you said "I will always worry about you" he said as he looked down at your hands that was still connected.

"I worried about you all the time when you are not with me. I can't handle see you hurt or in pain. I can't think when I'm not around you, I think about you everyday, all the time. Whenever you leave, I feel a part of me leaving too. Whenever you get yourself in danger, you worry me, all the time. If something happen to you or if I lose you, I don't know what to do with myself" he said and you tilted your head while you smiled.

"Don't forget you have an apocalypse to worry about" you said "No apocalypse will ever stop me from worrying about you and making sure you're safe" he said as he looked back at you.

"You know, I wouldn't mind you sleeping on the floor now that Diego has probably taking the couch" you said "So you wouldn't think is creepy?" he asked "No, I would actually think it's nice" you said and he smiled "Then I will be right back" he said as he got up.

"You don't need to" you said and he stopped before he turned around to face you.

You grabbed a second pillow and a second blanket that was laying on the other side of the bed.

"Here" you said as you lay it on the floor "Are you sure?" he asked and you nodded.

He nodded back before he walked over and readjusting the pillow on the floor before he lay down, pulling the blanket over him.

"Are you sure is not too hard?" you asked "I have slept worst places" he said.

Without your eyes leaving each other, both you and Five lay your heads down.

You then moved your hand before letting it hang off the bed and Five smiled as he lifted his hand, grabbed onto your hand.

"Goodnight Jumpy Guy" you said "Goodnight Darling" he said and you let out a small smile while blushing.