45. 743

"Life is like a rainbow, you need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear"

---

"This is my favorite part" old Five said as he preparing and assembling his sniper gun as the radio beside him was playing "The calm before the storm" he said.

Teen Five, Luther and you were standing next to each other looking at old Five.

It was weird watching him set up his rifle, made you feel a little anxious in a way. You didn't trust him for a bit when it comes to teen Five. You feared that old Five would be any second aim the weapon at your Five before you could have any time to react.

Teen Five was breathing heavily as he was sweating and was looking more aggressive. You noticed how he was sweat more and more. He looked like a mad man and sounded like one too.

"Look. The briefcase" teen Five said as his eyes was focused on the briefcase that was just beside old Five "No, don't. You won't be able to get there in time" Luther said "I can grab it" you said "No, I will get there in time. This is our only chance. Beside I think it's best you stay out of this" teen Five said "Okay, if you want to do it the hard way, then I wouldn't stop you" you said.

"Hey, uh, just remind me...what was the final stage of paradox psychosis again?" Luther asked "Homicidal rage" Five answered "Right. That's great" Luther said with a smile but that smile disappeared as fast as it appeared.

Panic and fear shot through you as your Five take a step towards his other self. You knew that this was not the time for him to pull something like that, not when old Five has the rifle. You quick reach out to grab your Five's arm but he shove it off him.

"Five, listen to me...I" Luther said but Five ignored his brother as he began creeping towards past Five "No. No!" Luther whispered before he looked at you "Aren't you gonna stop him?" he asked "He told me to stay out of this and also I want to see what happens" you said.

But what teen Five didn't know, was that old Five was watching him through the scope of the rifle.

And just as teen Five blinked, old Five also blinked before he appeared behind teen Five.

"Oh...shit" Luther said "Bad idea, shit-heel" older Five said and aimed the rifle at teen Five.

Luther let out a sigh before he walked over to older Five, ripping the rifle out of his hands "Stop it! All right? The both of you" he said as teen Five walked over to them while he itched the back of his head.

"Pull it together. Now, Kennedy is gonna be coming around that corner any minute. Okay? So, everyone, let's just take a deep breath..." Luther said to them before he inhale deeply and exhale.

Older Five inhaled a shaky breath as he itched his neck and teen Five did the same while he glanced at his brother.

"Now, we're all family here, okay? So can we all just try to get alone for a few more minutes?" Luther said.