04

the clocked hit 4 and gwen climbed up onto the roof

"miles you have to listen to me." gwen said.

"what was that feeling i got gwen, im scared." miles said.

"you will be at first, but i think you got bit by a radioactive spider." gwen said.

"radioactive spider? what even is that." miles asked.

"it's what made me the way i am" gwen said.

she started to zip down her jacket. miles was so confused at this point.

"miles i'm uhhh, im spiderwoman"

she said while pulling her jacket apart revealing her pink black and white suit. miles was shocked.

"so you're telling me i'm spiderman." miles asked.

"did you get bit by a spider?" gwen asked

"yeah earlier today." miles said

"i'm sorry miles, your are took young for this." gwen said while rubbing miles back.

miles walked after to a trash can and kicked it. "i'm only 16 i shouldn't have to be spiderman." miles said with anger.

"i got bit when i was 14, it's rough miles, you won't know when you're ready, it's just a leap of faith." she said.

miles walked up to her looked her in the eyes and hugged her. "i know i can get through this because i have you." he smiled.

"so uh what was the grade on the picture you drew." she asked.

"A" miles said.

"thank god, i might be passing art now." she laughed "

come with me" miles said.

he grabbed her hand and led her down the steps.

he put his hand on the window and lifted it up.

"what the hell." miles said while struggling to take his hand of the window.

"this part, well miles think of something that calms you down." she said.

he began to sing the lyrics of Hummingbird. one by one his fingers came off the window.

"there you go miles." she smiled.

they stepped into his room and he led her to the desk.

"here you go." he handed her the drawing, he laminated it so it wouldn't get ruined.

Gwen took a long look at the drawing. "thanks miles, do you wanna come eat dinner with my dad, y'all would get along." gwen said.

"i don't know, i'm kinda in shock about the whole "miles, you're spiderman thing." miles chuckled.

"it would keep your mind off things, please miles." she said.

"ok ok fine." he couldn't say no to her.

Suddenly his door slung open. "miles what the hell! tell me when you bring girls over, are your clothes on."

jeff said while coving his eyes "dad yes both of us have clothes on, calm down dude." miles said.

jeff looked at him with a mad look on his face. "you must be jeff, miles had said a lot about you." gwen said

"she called me jeff, yes of course, but feel free to call me mr jefferson" he fake smiled as he stuck his hand out for a hand shake.

"gwen, invited me to dinner." he said.

"be back by 9, like always." jeff said.

"what's your dads name gwen?" jeff asked.