30 (finale)

otto ran out of the office with a laptop tucked between his arm. miles followed him as otto made his way into another room. miles dropped down onto the floor and out his ear up to the door.

"wilson i told you. spiderman or gwen are no where to be seen, only cops."

"we can deal with cops" fisk said

miles heard footsteps and webbed himself back up to the ceiling.

otto came back out without the laptop this time. miles knew he had to get the jump on him soon. he was gonna wait for the perfect opportunity. otto phone began to rang and he picked up the call.

miles crawled above otto and dropped down onto his back. otto quickly grabbed miles with his robotic arm and slung miles off.

"i knew you'd be here spiderman" he said

"otto, why are you working with kingpin?" miles asked

"because he promised me fame."

otto slung a robotic arm at miles and miles avoided it webbing it to the ground. otto broke out of the web and tried to grabbed miles. he caught the arm and pushed it back. otto rushed back at miles and grabbed him, swinging him at a wall. miles was in pain but got back up and web struck at otto. he landing a couple punches on otto until otto pushed him back. otto grabbed a near by chair and threw it at miles. miles caught to chair with a web and slung it at otto. otto was struck by the chair and was dazed. miles ran at him and punched him a couple more times.

"that's all you got spiderman!" otto yelled wiping the blood off his lip.

otto swiped at miles legs and took him down. he grabbed at miles throat with his robotic arms and began to choke him.

"you are weak! why can't you spider people just let me succeed!" otto yelled

miles was flailing his arms around try to break otto hold on his throat.

*POP*

otto screamed in pain and let go of miles. miles got up and george was behind him aiming a gun at otto.

"otto! stop hurting the kid!" george yelled

"captain stacy, a shame your daughters not here" he smirked

"what do you mean? why would she be here otto!"

"you don't know do you, your daughter is special" otto said

"what do you mean special?"  george asked

"your daughter, your daughter is the one and only spiderwoman! you've been chasing your daughter for years now, you even put out a warrant for her arrest"

george faced turn from angry to shocked and upset.

"no no no. you're lying! miles is that true?" george said while facing miles.

"i'm sorry george, she told me not to ever tell you"

george once again had an angry expression on his face.

he began to shoot at otto again. otto just blocked the shots with his robotic arms. when george ran out of bullets he rushed otto. otto pierced george's chest and lifted him into the air.

"GEORGE!" miles yelled while standing up.

otto threw george to the side and miles rushed otto. he slid under ottos leg and jumped onto his back. miles gripped one robotic arm and sent a venom blast into it. the arm was destroyed immediately.

"stop it!" otto yelled

miles didn't stop and one by one while otto was trying to get miles off his back, he destroyed all of ottos robotic arms.