09

"look at my son" rio said while pinching miles cheeks.

" gracias mami" he said.

miles had went and bought a suit an everything. today was a special day for him. he was going to prom with gwen.

"son, i know i say this a lot, but i love you." jeff said.

"i love you too dad." he said while hugging him.

"let me go get you something" jeff said while rushing into his room.

he came out holding a shiny gold chain.

"your mother gifted this to me on our first date, i want you to have it, it would look fly with your suit." jeff chuckled.

"cool ass necklace dad." he said while turning around so his dad could put it on him.

"i know it is, but i stopped wearing it when we got married, kinda would rather wear a ring then a chain, all day everyday." he laughed.

gwen and miles agreed to meet at the gym at 8:15 pm. gwen told miles to not be late and to wear his spiderman suit under his actually suit, just in case.

"take a picture with your father, miles" rio said while holding her phone at them.

miles's dad put his arm around miles shoulder and they both smiled.

"lit picture guys." she said.

"don't ever said lit again." jeff and miles said at the same exact time

she just waved them off and laughed. miles walked back into his room. he took his phone off the charger and went back into the living room,

"ready dad" miles said.

"more then ready." said jeff

(.)

gwen was waiting outside the gym. she started getting nervous, because it was 8:10 and miles was still not here. All of  she suddenly  heard a cop siren in the distant. the cop car finally stopped in front of the school. everyone was watching. jeff stepped out the car and ran to the right back door of the cop car.

"everyone step out of the way" jeff said while pulling miles, who had handcuffs on out of the cop car.

jeff began to walk miles down the road to the gym.

"i believe this man is yours." jeff said.

"gwen i told them i was innocent, they are trying to keep us away." he said

gwen just sat and smiled at how stupid miles and his dad was. miles dad took the hand cuffs off.

"finally, thank you officer." miles said

"you are such an idiot." gwen laughed.

miles stuck his hand out for gwen. "may i?" miles said.

she accepted his hand and they walked in together.

the dj were playing self love by coi leray.

"oh god i love this song." gwen said.

"may i have this dance" miles said.

"yes you may" gwen said

they walked to the dance floor and started to dance. they both sucked, but they were having a great time. they danced for what felt like forever but they got tired.