chapter -10

(Pete with the help of others made some tea and snacks for everyone.... Everyone is sitting together and enjoying their time with others...)

Pete: How are you doing Porsche? How about my nephew?
Porsche: Good... But sometimes it is difficult to handle...

(Porsche shows a guilty look to others...)

Kinn: For the others....

(Vegas is confused by Kinn's statement)

Vegas: What do you mean?
Kim: His mood swings... He has turned the house upside down....
Chay: Pregnant people are horrible to Handel.....

(Kim and Chay sighs... Porsche pouts hearing them and Kinn smiles at his cuteness....)

Macao: P'Pete....
Pete: Yes?
Macao: When are you going to give me a nephew or niece?

(Pete turns red hearing Macao.... Others look  at him with a smirk and Vegas looks at him with a cunning smile...)

Pete: 😳😳 shut up Macao!!!
Macao:🥺 Why?? Chay and Kim are going to be uncles.. I want to be a uncle too...... I want a cute little niece.... I don't mind if it's a nephew too....

(Macao looks at Pete with a begging puppy eyes.... Pete turns full red... Porsche and the others are laughing seeing Pete's reaction....)

Vegas: Pete... As elders I think we should fullfill our nong's wish... Right?😏
Pete: Vegas!!!😳
Vegas: What Pete? You don't want to carry my child? 🥺🥺
Pete: I want to... I mean.. I...😳

(Pete started shuttering...)

Pete: I mean.... We just got married... We have a lot of..time... We are just... getting to know each other you... know...😳😳

(Pete turns full red.... He didn't look at others and started playing with his fingers and they started laughing at him... )

Porsche: Stop it you guys... Look he has turned into a tomato... Moreover.. Kim and Chay are not the only uncle you are also Uncle of our baby Macao.... You have responsibility as much as Kim and Chay has... Okay?
Macao: 😁☺️☺️

(Vegas leans close to Pete's ears and whispers)

Vegas: Once you get better.... Let's make a baby together....

(Pete froze for a moment and blushed and hit Vegas arm because of embarrassment... Vegas chuckles seeing Pete and pecks his forehead.... Everyone enjoyed their time together... Porsche bought Pete outside with him to have some privacy.....)

Pete: What do you wanna talk about?
Porsche: Are you okay?
Pete: Do I look sick? I'm good Porsche..
Porsche: I mean you and Vegas... He seems to like you a lot....
Pete: I guess he does....
Porsche: Pete... If he ever hurts you tell me... And leave him... I will deal with everything else..
Pete: I know Porsche.... Don't worry I can take care of myself....

(Both of them stayed quite enjoying the scenery.....)

Pete:(I don't know Porsche... I think I am having feelings for him.... But... I am scared.... I don't know if he feels the same..... He changed all of a sudden.... I still can't believe it... All these thoughts are killing me.... But the more he shows love towards me... The harder it gets for me not to believe him... I am falling for Vegas... I like him...)

(Day by Day Vegas and Pete got close to each other.... Pete started to accept Vegas... So did Vegas... He never talked about his ex or anything... He tried to keep Pete happy always....)

(After 2 months.... All the Theerapanyakun's are asked to come to the Major Mansion for a meeting.. it's a really important Meeting so every member is asked to attend. Their bodyguards include.. Sin and Nop and stand by the side.... Everyone is waiting for their guests in the dining room.... The table is filled with different types of food...)