Chapter - 27

Author's POV

(After a few weeks)

Vegas: What the heck?!!!

Vegas threw the files he held in his hands on the table....Everyone including Tawan was in the meeting room in Major Mansion...

Korn: It's the fact... Your Dad wrote his will after he was back...

Everyone had a calm satisfied expression except Vegas and Tawan who were burning in anger....

Tawan: But Vegas is his son and heir... He should be the one to lead the clan...
Korn: It's stated in his will that... Vegas can lead the clan and use the families money but Pete is the one who has every right on their assets and money... That means all the shares of the Minor family belongs to Pete now.... To be precise Pete is the leader of the clan and Vegas is just his stand in...
Tawan: But Pete is a no one... I'm Vegas's husband... And he didn't even give anything to Macao or Venice.... This is not fair.... Vegas has his rights on the share.....
Macao: Shut the fuck up!!!!

Macao yelled at Tawan making both Vegas and Tawan flinch....

Macao: First of all your are not our family... Understood you bitch!!!!

Khun No whistled hearing Macao and gave him a thumbs up... Making the others chuckle at the encouragement he was giving to Macao....

Vegas: Macao... He is my husband talk nicely to him!!!!
Macao: I will never do it in my fucking life!!! And about the shares... I don't want them.... Dad made the right choice... You remember Dad's words right... I have the right to choose the type of life for me and Venice....
Kinn: Macao and Venice are our family and our responsibility we will take care of them..

Vegas and Tawan left the meeting room in anger... Khun Korn asked all the family members including Mike and NopSin to attend the meeting it was about Khun Khan's will he wrote a few months before his death... It was written that Pete will take over his place and asset.. His own kids has the right to use it but the real owner will be Pete.... To be precise if Vegas wanted money he needed to work and earn it himself from the company he can't use the family asset as it belongs to Pete.. After reaching the Minor Mansion Tawan went out leaving Vegas alone in the Mansion.... Tawan was pissed off.... All his plans worked but in the end he didn't get anything.... He wanted to live off Vegas but now Vegas didn't have anything.... Tawan reached a bar and started ordering drinks... He could feel the lustful gaze of others on him.... He looked around and found his prey for that day.... Meanwhile Vegas went to his room and got in the shower...

Vegas: What does dad want? I can't understand him.... He always said people will leave me once I don't have money or status.... Does he think that Tawan will leave me?

Vegas chuckled.....

Vegas: He will never do it... And as for his property or money... I don't need any of it... I just want my family.... I'll bring Macao and my son back to the Mansion and both Nop and Mike too... We will live together as a family again...

(After a week)

It was late at night.... Vegas had taken Tawan out for dinner.... When they both returned they saw someone laying on the couch.... There was no guard inside... Vegas got alerted he pushed Tawan behind him and took his gun from his back and pointed it towards the sleeping Man on the couch... Vegas looked at him and he found him familiar... Before he could say anything the guys moved and they came face to face..

Vegas: Pete?

There was a devilish grin on his face... He got up and sat on the couch comfortablely... He rubbed his face and yawned.... Vegas put his gun down...

Pete: Where have you guys been? Do you know how long I have been waiting for you?
Tawan: What are you doing here?
Pete: It's my home can't I come? If I want I can kick you both out right now....

Pete grinned at him... Vegas looked straight into his eyes... He couldn't recognise him... There was evilness in his eyes which made Vegas gulp... Pete's gaze was making him uncomfortable but he didn't show it.. Tawan was pissed hearing Pete....

Vegas: So what? I'll leave with my husband... But not until I put a hole through your forehead Pete....

Vegas pointed the gun straight at Pete's face... But Pete's didn't even blink he looked straight at Vegas with the grin on his face...

Pete: Ohh!! Are you going to kill me?
Vegas: What do you think?

Pete covered his mouth with both of his hands....

Pete: Ohh No... I'm so scared.... Vegas is going to kill me....

Pete started overreacting... Vegas and Tawan were both confused by his behaviour.... Pete then stared laughing hard while holding his stomach... He then controlled his laugh and looked at them...

Pete: I'm sorry... I can't control.... It was so funny...
Tawan: He said he is going to kill you what is there to laugh about?

Tawan was annoyed by Pete's behaviour and yelled at him... Vegas was still pointing his gun at Pete.... Pete got up from his seat and stood right in front of both of them....

Pete: Because he said he is going to kill Pete....
Vegas: What?
Tawan: Have you lost your mind?

Both Vegas and Tawan didn't understand what Pete said.... They both looked at Pete as if he had grown two heads but Pete gave them a huge smile....

Pete: Actually I did lose my mind... You can say that... But still you can't kill Pete...
Tawan: Ohh really? You want to see? Vegas kill him.... After he dies everything will be ours....

Vegas held his gun tight... Pete chuckled and stood in front of his gun....

Pete: You can't kill Pete... Because the one standing in front of you is not Pete but Peter....
Vegas: What?

Vegas was really confused by Pete's words...

Pete: Let me introduce myself... I'm Peter.... The one you have been searching all this time...
Tawan: Who is Peter?
Vegas: What the heck are you saying?

Vegas said in a cold tone... He was getting more confused now... Pete moved closer to them and his eyes turned dark... Tawan felt a shiver down through his body....

Pete: I know what you are thinking... It's true... Pete is Peter... Pete the angel and me Peter the devil... 2 persons living in the same body... Pete had gave me full control.... So now it's me who is going to decide your fates.....

Before any of them could say anymore... Vegas felt a sting on his back so did Tawan... Both looked behind and saw some guys dressed in black.... Suddenly they felt heavy and both of their legs gave up and Tawan and Vegas fell down on the floor.. Both of them were drowsy but they could see and hear everything... Pete knelt down to their height and smiled at them...

Peter: I'll make you pay for what you did to Pete and our child... Pete closed me off fully for you... I was happy to see him finally being happy but you destroyed it and bought me back in his life... Now you have to pay for your deeds...

Pete squeezed Tawan's face with his hand leaving his fingers marks... Pete's eyes turned darker....

Peter: We are going to have fun....

Pete then caressed Vegas face with his hand and smiled but his eyes showed the thirst for blood... Vegas recognised his thirst.... Vegas being the devil can recognise the devil in front of him....

Peter: Pete told you he will be back right? He is here now.... Let's enjoy... Shall we???

Pete laughed and stood up... Both Vegas and Tawan got unconscious....