Chapter -28

Author's POV

Vegas head was feeling heavy... It took him a lot of energy to open his eyes... His Vision was blurry... He blinked a few times trying to make his vision clear... It was dim... He recognised the place... It was the dungeon in the Mansion were Vegas tortures people....

Peter: Ohh... Hey sleepyhead.... You are awake...

Vegas saw Pete sitting in front of him in a chair keeping his legs up on the table....

Vegas: What are you doing?

Vegas tried to move but that is when he realised that he is chained on the Chair....

Vegas: You!!

Vegas yelled in a cold voice....

Peter: Hey..Hey...Hey... Calm down... Don't yell... You are just making things more difficult for you....
Vegas: What do you want Pete?
Peter: Pete? Are you dumb? I told you my name is not Pete... Nevermind call me what you want... Since Pete and Peter are the same person....
Vegas: The Pete I know is nothing like Peter...
Peter: You are right... He is not.... You want to know? I'll tell you... But you have to wait okay?

Pete smiled at him.... Then a guy came in with some apples on a plate... Pete removed his legs from the table and grabbed the plate with a smile...

Peter: Thank you...
Guy: Everything is ready boss...
Peter: Okay boys.. let the show begin....

Pete took a apple and leaned back on the chair while munching on it... Another guy came with a Tablet... It showed the members of Major clan except Venice and Pheonix... It was a Video call... Pete got in from of the camera and smiled widely and waved his hands....

Peter: Hi... Everyone I'm Peter and today I'm going to show you how to punish bad boys....
Porsche: Peter? Pete what are you saying?

Porsche and the others looked at him confused....

Peter: Since everyone is here... I'll explain... Most of you know the things that happened to Pete since he was young.... After he was born he lost his mother.... He was getting abused by his father and the only support he had was his sister but after a few years she was killed.....
Chay: Killed? What are you saying? She committed suicide didn't she?
Peter: No she didn't...Pete was the one who saw her first... Pete was young at that time so he didn't understand but when he grew up he understood that the marks on her neck were not made by the rope but by hands... Someone strangled her to death... And that someone is her own father...
Porsche: Uncle he....?

Porsche and Chay's eyes filled with tears....

Peter: That was the first time I came to Pete...
Kinn: what?
Peter: Why do you think Uncle suddenly wanted Pete to go abroad and continue his studies?
Porsche: To save you from your father.....
Peter: No... It was to save him from me...
Porsche: What?
Peter: Uncle got to know about me... He realised that Pete has another personality.... Another Person living inside him who is dangerous... He wanted to save his brother despite everything he did...
Chay: Dad knew....
Peter: Not just Dad... Arm and Sin also know....

Arm and Sin nodded their heads....

Peter: I know how much Pete has suffered... And I won't let anyone harm him... Even if it's his own father.... Or husband....

Peter looked at Vegas when he said husband....

Macao: Are you going to....?
Peter: No... I know what he means to you... I won't kill me... Although I'm itching to do it....

Peter shook his head disappointed and then  nodded at Macao...

Kinn: But we never saw Pete behaving abnormally....
Peter: Because he closed me off...
Top: What do you mean?
Peter: After Pete's marrage when Vegas physically and mentally hurted him... I was ready to come out and kill him.. but Pete stopped me because of Macao and Khun Khan... After that Pete fell in love with Vegas and he thought Vegas did too.... Pete was genuinely happy and I thought he won't be needing me anymore and closed me off completely.... He wanted to have a normal happy life.... Actually he was waiting for Vegas to come back and to tell him about me and the baby but who would have thought that Vegas was going to give him a bigger surprise.....