Chapter -20

Author's POV

(After a few days)

Macao, Sin,Nop  are setting the table for breakfast... Mike is carrying Venice and helping them...

Macao: P'Sin... How is P'Pete?
Sin: His fever has gone down... He must be missing Vegas too much...
Nop: Why would you say that?
Sin: Pete rarely gets sick... The last time I think he had such a high fever was when he just settled aboard.. He missed Porsche and Chay and he fell sick... His fever lasted for a week... He has this intimacy problem...
Macao: I just hope Hia comes back soon... If P'Pete gets sick it will be bad for his health and the...
Pete: What's for breakfast?

All of them saw Pete coming downstairs rubbing his eyes...

Venice: Papa!!

Venice leaned towards Pete asking him for a hug...

Pete: Sorry baby... But your Pa has a fever and he can't hug you or else you will get sick...

Venice pouted but he nodded his head...

Pete: You are such a lovely boy my baby Ven Ven....

Venice smile hearing Pete calling his Pet name....

Macao: P'Pete...

Macao hugged Pete...

Pete: Hey baby... Don't hug me too much I don't want to pass my fever to you...
Macao: I don't mind getting your fever...

Pete just smiled and ruffled his hair...

Sin: Let me check your temperature....
Nop: You should have just stayed in your room... We would have bought your breakfast....

Sin checked Pete's temperature and they all settled on the table....

Pete: I've been stayed in my room for the past 2 days... I want a change of place....
Sin: Here have this porridge....
Pete: I have been having this for the past 2 days... Can't you give me something else?
Sin: There is no use showing me that puppy eyes... The Dr.Top gave me a list of things... You can only have them for the time being... So you better eat it while I'm telling you nicely....

Sin threatened Pete and Pete like a good boy started having his food and they chuckled at him.... They all stared having breakfast... Mike was helping Venice have his food...

Pete: Don't you have class today Macao?
Macao: I have class during the afternoon today....
Pete: okay....
Macao: Hia...?

Hearing Macao... Pete looked at him and saw Macao looking at the entrance and saw Vegas coming.... Pete got up from his seat and rushed towards Vegas and hugged him and kissed his cheek....

Pete: You are back...Oh my god... you are finally back....

Tears felled down from Pete's eyes...

Sin: Look at him... he just said he doesn't miss him that much and now he is crying since the moment he saw him....

All of them chuckled seeing Pete hugging Vegas and sobbing... But the next thing happened shocked them.... Vegas pulled Pete off him and slapped him hard... The happy moment suddenly changed into a tense one making everyone stunned.... Pete fell on the floor because of the sudden slap...

Macao: Hia what the hell did you just do?!!
Vegas: Stay out of it!!! It's between me and him!!!

Vegas yelled making everyone flinch... Vegas was burning with anger.... They were all stunned seeing him... Pete couldn't believe what was happening he was in a trance... But Venice's cry bought him back to the reality....